AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDT, I'm getting double speed limit signs on the map after I installed your 3.0 skin #2. The signs show up and there's a second sign slightly above it. I had v1 before installing v2 and I just copied the files over. Could that have caused the problem? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

This has been fixed in the last update to the mod.make sure you have the latest :D

Hi IDT

How to add navigation progress bar (to be always on when in navi mode) I`m using IDT3.0.1 with many mods

thanks

Progress bar is on/off.Check settings/visual/displayed info

Read before you post something - I`m using older version of IDTs mod

Very sorry for trying to help :?

I am sorry to hear that! There is a select few here that are now in these forums trying deliberately to sabotage this forum with 'stupid' questions. Those same ones were here before posting spam and then posting advertisements in ALL the forums under a different user name. They then were reported and banned and they are now showing up again with a new user name looking like they are helpless and continuously asking stupid questions with an attempt to sabotage this forum and hog bandwidth! IDT, pulling your great mod and getting frustrated is EXACTLY what these losers want! Just delete their PM's. They go under several user names such as 'Azux', 'Smelley' , and there are a few more. They could be the same person or possibly others, but they are just here to sabotage this forum! Don't give in to them and just ignore them and DON'T EVER REPLY TO ANY POSTS BY THESE INDIVIDUALS!!!!!!

Links are down...

Can somebodoy post link for final 'data.zip' (europe version)?

Thnx in advance

They are not down. Read a few posts up.

So in a way they are down...but on purpose...

Can somebody put up a mirror for the europe version of the final data.zip.

I downloaded it but it was a bad download en winrar gives a corrupt error. I got all the other files needed...

So thanks in advance.

WOW,

Here we go again. If you write code and you want to write it for only smart people, i dont know where that internet site is. You will recieve dumb questions.... dont accept PM's if it bothers you. As far as the dumb questions - just have a standard reply to them. IDT you can not expect all questions to be enlightening in cyberspace (and forums). Do you have a suggestion for what one should do if they have a queston and do not see an answer - when the question is later deemed to be stupid? how does the poor guy know its about to leave his lips.... err fingertips?

I suspect that part of your frustration, is the hard work for "beer money"..... whats that $5-10 dollars??..... come on people, this mod is fantastic and worth more than a beer. i have paid twice and have just talked myself into paying again for the latest mod. I doubt IDT will admit or agree with the lack of "volunteer" funds for the many hours of hard work. I have two AVICs, one modded and one factory 3.0.... night and day and worth paying for.

But Julius, I still wont let you off the hook on the questions..... comes with the territory.... you wrote it, and a reasonable person would not "cut off" support after a few months...none of us are perfect which includes IDT3.0Final ............buck up!!!

i'm calling it quits, too many things going on right now and too many people PM'ing me with stupid questions, READ THE HOW TO, i don't need this right now, i'm pulling my mod til i clear up my head and get back on my feet,