AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V1 - UPDATED: 12/1/09 FINAL

Alex,

Looks Great!!! Finally the tilt stays where I leave it! I also love the new transparent turn box while route active. Lets you see more map and sky! Did you just leave the background box out? I love it!

Just two things...

1) In the NO MSN version, there is no mute or route cancel button. You must have dropped it. Doh!

2) What does the car in a circle that pops up with the tilt controls in 3D mode do or mean...Never had it with any other mods?

I am running noMSN version also and the stop and mute is there on mine.

I think Jmuenni must have it in full cockpit mode(under visual settings)If so you can press the next turn icon which will bring up another screen where you can,amongst other things,mute(or unmute)or delete the route. :)

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alex,

Looks Great!!! Finally the tilt stays where I leave it! I also love the new transparent turn box while route active. Lets you see more map and sky! Did you just leave the background box out? I love it!

Just two things...

1) In the NO MSN version, there is no mute or route cancel button. You must have dropped it. Doh!

2) What does the car in a circle that pops up with the tilt controls in 3D mode do or mean...Never had it with any other mods?

I think you guys are running in different modes. There are two different mods of view for those with different preferences. That mode is switched in the Map display options and is called Full Screen Cockpit. That takes away the info box and puts in a smalller transparent one for the smaller navigation infos. Switching it off takes you back to my normal view.

In the full screen cockpit mode I have removed the nav mute and cancel buttons. To mute the route with relative ease just click on the large next turn icon/arrow. That will take you to the route avoid screen where there is a mute button at the bottom. Maybe I need to add a route cancel button there too. Otherwise to cancel the route just to go the Plan mode screen and click the route button or click the route button under the quick menu button and there will be the standard delete route button there.

Hope this helps...

Alex

Alex,

Just two things...

I think you guys are running in different modes. There are two different mods of view for those with different preferences. That mode is switched in the Map display options and is called Full Screen Cockpit. That takes away the info box and puts in a smalller transparent one for the smaller navigation infos. Switching it off takes you back to my normal view.

In the full screen cockpit mode I have removed the nav mute and cancel buttons. To mute the route with relative ease just click on the large next turn icon/arrow. That will take you to the route avoid screen where there is a mute button at the bottom. Maybe I need to add a route cancel button there too. Otherwise to cancel the route just to go the Plan mode screen and click the route button or click the route button under the quick menu button and there will be the standard delete route button there.

Oh and the car with the circle around it near the tilt screen functions snaps you back to the GPS location since clicking on the map stops you from following the car/icon.

Hope this helps...

Alex

Alex,

Just two things...

Hope this helps...

Alex

Sorry Alex,you beat me to it :D

No MSN version. WOOHOO! What I've been waiting for. Thanks for all your hard work. 8)

Yeah, I know you PM'ed me about this a while ago. I actuay went back to tell you and saw to were the same person that posted this. ;). Sorry it took so long.

Alex,Can you help on a couple of things in the new mod please.I am running the latest non msn version of your mod.Is there anyway to stop that 3D grid coming onto the screen everytime you touch it.Also the house numbers are showing on the wrong side of the road ie houses which are on the left the numbers for these are showing on the right.Also the route progress bar has disappeared?...Thank you for your time.

Oh and the car with the circle around it near the tilt screen functions snaps you back to the GPS location since clicking on the map stops you from following the car/icon.

Hope this helps...

Alex

Hope this helps...

Alex

OK, so now I'm feeling kinda stupid! I must have hit cockpit mode without realizing it. It's all good now. Doh :lol:

As far as the car-in-circle icon..., hitting the map button (next to the menu button) on the unit does the same thing and it's what I've always used. But your icon certainly does the trick!

As before...can't thank you enough. You guys that are doing all this work are what makes the AVIC an awesome unit (Dpdurst included) Thanks for sharing your work! :D

Diaftia,

I have to say, GREAT JOB!!! I'm having one problem that I hope you or someone running a F500BT can help with. Everything is working perfectly so far with one exception, I have no voice guidance! All my settings are correct as far as I can see and I get the systems beeps in the main menus, even the voice activation works but still no voice guidance. Someone help please. I love this mod and don't want to go back to the stock version. Thanks for all your hard work Diaftia. :D