Diaftia's Hybrid mods V1 - UPDATED: 12/1/09 FINAL

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Diaftia,

I have to say, GREAT JOB!!! I'm having one problem that I hope you or someone running a F500BT can help with. Everything is working perfectly so far with one exception, I have no voice guidance! All my settings are correct as far as I can see and I get the systems beeps in the main menus, even the voice activation works but still no voice guidance. Someone help please. I love this mod and don't want to go back to the stock version. Thanks for all your hard work Diaftia. :D

hmmmm, did you change your device type in the sys.txt?

You must have hit the mute button.

Good point. Let's start with the basics. Do you see a pair of lips with a no sign through them in the top left corner when navigating?

LOL, you were right diaftia....I just got done changing the device in the sys.txt (had forgotten to do that) and everything is working perfectly now....was coming back to reply to my own post and saw yours. :D Again, great mod, thanks to you and everyone else who created it. Keep up the good work!!!

You must have hit the mute button.

Good point. Let's start with the basics. Do you see a pair of lips with a no sign through them in the top left corner when navigating?

LOL, you were right diaftia....I just got done changing the device in the sys.txt (had forgotten to do that) and everything is working perfectly now....was coming back to reply to my own post and saw yours. :D Again, great mod, thanks to you and everyone else who created it. Keep up the good work!!!

Glad everything works! Enjoy. :)

Alex,Can you help on a couple of things in the new mod please.I am running the latest non msn version of your mod.Is there anyway to stop that 3D grid coming onto the screen everytime you touch it.Also the house numbers are showing on the wrong side of the road ie houses which are on the left the numbers for these are showing on the right.Also the route progress bar has disappeared?...Thank you for your time.

Alex,did you manage to check out the above please?

Alex,Can you help on a couple of things in the new mod please.I am running the latest non msn version of your mod.Is there anyway to stop that 3D grid coming onto the screen everytime you touch it.Also the house numbers are showing on the wrong side of the road ie houses which are on the left the numbers for these are showing on the right.Also the route progress bar has disappeared?...Thank you for your time.

Alex,did you manage to check out the above please?

Sorry about that must have missed this post.

1. The 3D grid (which are the 3D map controls) were added by popular request. The best way is for you to go into the navigatemap_800_480.ui file and comment them out so they do not show. There is a section called navigatemapzoomcontrols3d. Comment out the items in between the layer but make sure you leave the layer in tact so there are not any errors thrown. So make this:

;Tilt Zoom controls when in 3D

Look like this:

;Tilt Zoom controls when in 3D

;	  
;	 
;	
;	
;	

2. The house numbers seem to show up right most of the time which tells me my code is correct but the map data is incorrect. One of my testers found a specific scenario when the house numbers are reversed. His quote was "House numbers are still on the wrong side of the street when traveling east/west (or west/east). They're okay on north/south (or south/north)." I have not been able to verify it but this could be the circumstance you are noticing it. I checked when I left the house traveling in more than one direction and they were all fine. You might try updating your map version and see if it is still doing it.

3. Progress bar only shows when in route replay mode. If you would like to add it to the navigation as well add in this line to the navigatemapbuttons section at the top:

Keep in mind these changes will need to be made again if I release an update but they are pretty simple so that should not be too big of a deal.

Hi quick question, where is the currently busy road on NON navmode. Can I manually turn on again?

I am not sure what you mean by currently busy road. Can you clarify?

I mean the actual street name without navigation, the state always at the top! :?:

The road is always displayed at the top when not navigating unless you go into the navigation display options and turn it off. If you turn the "Current road" setting in the navigation display options to off, the current road will not show at the top when not navigating or at the bottom when navigating. It sounds like you have turned this setting off. Turn it back on and you should be good.