AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V1 - UPDATED: 12/1/09 FINAL

Hi,

I'm new here, and i'm looking for the right mod to update my F500bt. I followed the steps in the manual and it looks like it went al right, but when i'm starting up the screen is telling me that the device is starting up, but this window never is going away. When i press the "map" button i get the warning screen but i can't see the "button" because the starting up window is over it.

In the manual (point 13) i have to copy the Commonlib.dll file to the device, but i can't find it so i didn't install it. Maybe this is the course of it?

I know that this is an old topic, but i have to use this one, because i don't have version 3 on my f500bt. The sys.txt is already edited with my device number 749EW.

I hope someone can help me.

Per the first post in this thread:

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01. So this does have MSN in it. Feel free to remove the MSN stuff on your own if you don't want it.

You really need to update to 3.X. Once you do that look for my newest version (currently 2.3 in another thread) and use that one.

Alex

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You really need to update to 3.X. Once you do that look for my newest version (currently 2.3 in another thread) and use that one.

Alex

Hi,

Thankz, I'll update it. Then I'll try your newest function. I hope it's working, because as for now, I'm not very happy with the layout of the 500.

Greetz

• 3 weeks later...

Alex

Hi,

Thankz, I'll update it. Then I'll try your newest function. I hope it's working, because as for now, I'm not very happy with the layout of the 500.

Greetz

Lets just say you should start liking your AVIC once you add my mods in. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

just added the hybrid mod .. beautiful :)

one question when we add an address how do we save it as a favourite?

can't seem to find the save to favorites

thanks

Cant say I remember in this mod. You should use my newer one. Its in there for sure. Either that or wait for my upcoming 3.0. Still my 2.3 was so much better than my first version.

Alex