Diaftia's Hybrid mods V1 - UPDATED: 12/1/09 FINAL

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello!

I'm new here ;-) First off all sorry for my bad english. I'm german but I'll try my best.

I also have the "out of memory" problem.

Mostly it appears when the navigation system for example says "turn right" and I turn left.

It starts to recalculate the route and then it runs out of memory. The music stops. The only chance to get it working again is to turn off the ignition and turn it on again.

I use the diaftia V2 Mod in combinastion with the dpdurst schemes on a european F900bt running with software 3.01.

I hope there'll be a fix soon.

Greets

Heiko

Hi there, first off, welcome to the forums! It is nice to see everyone now coming forward with memory issues and this mod. I thought that I was the only one and that it was fault of my colored bmp's which should not cause memory errors as that does not make any sense, unless the size has greatly changed, which it hasnt as I made sure that they were the same.

The mod really needs to be polished up. In the meanwhile, I would suggest downloading his V2 mod as I have tested that out for 2 days now and not received any memory errors.

Hi there, first off, welcome to the forums! It is nice to see everyone now coming forward with memory issues and this mod. I thought that I was the only one and that it was fault of my colored bmp's which should not cause memory errors as that does not make any sense, unless the size has greatly changed, which it hasnt as I made sure that they were the same.

The mod really needs to be polished up. In the meanwhile, I would suggest downloading his V2 mod as I have tested that out for 2 days now and not received any memory errors.

Hi!

I already use the V2 version.

The problem occurs very often. Serious navigation is not possible for me at this time.

Hi!

I already use the V2 version.

The problem occurs very often. Serious navigation is not possible for me at this time.

Use the V2 version and disable illustrated text. That should clear up the memory errors.

First off, great mod!

A couple questions though on the latest build/version.

I saw this note and was wondering exactly where this button was... I would like to make a zoon preset so when i leave the office i get an overhead of the city to see the traffic issues...

In "Map" mode

* Button on the left displays 2D zoom presets. Save zoom adjustments with long click. Preset buttons disappear automatically after a few seconds.

Also, is there a way NOT to show the speed camera locations on the map.

Thanks,

Pat

First off, great mod!

A couple questions though on the latest build/version.

I saw this note and was wondering exactly where this button was... I would like to make a zoon preset so when i leave the office i get an overhead of the city to see the traffic issues...

In "Map" mode

* Button on the left displays 2D zoom presets. Save zoom adjustments with long click. Preset buttons disappear automatically after a few seconds.

Also, is there a way NOT to show the speed camera locations on the map.

Thanks,

Pat

Hmmm I will look into what the button did. I dont remember it off the top of my head. Overview mode zooms out to a level that is set when in route. I am pretty sure its broken in this older version and will be fixed in my upcoming V2 release this week. Other than that you can use the zoom button in Plan mode that allows you to zoom out to preset levels. Haven't tried to long click it though. I think that may be the button that this is referring to.

As far as not showing camera icons there are several ways to do this. If you want to not show all camera's just go in and disable the speed camera option in warnings. If you just want to turn off one type click the wrench next to that same option and disable the ones you do not want. I tend to disable the known radar positions. Even then (personally) I still have it show on the screen but disable the alerts for it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Jason! I appreciate it! Unfortunately most people learn the hard way about backups. ;)

Is there anything that can be done about my post count? It used to be almost 1000... now its mid 500's. Guess it doesn't matter but I was almost a part of the 1000 club. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm new here, and i'm looking for the right mod to update my F500bt. I followed the steps in the manual and it looks like it went al right, but when i'm starting up the screen is telling me that the device is starting up, but this window never is going away. When i press the "map" button i get the warning screen but i can't see the "button" because the starting up window is over it.

In the manual (point 13) i have to copy the Commonlib.dll file to the device, but i can't find it so i didn't install it. Maybe this is the course of it?

I know that this is an old topic, but i have to use this one, because i don't have version 3 on my f500bt. The sys.txt is already edited with my device number 749EW.

I hope someone can help me.