AVIC411.com

3D Buildings And Landmarks For 3.0

Has anyone got the 3D buildings and landmarks working in the new 3.0-3.0.1 like they worked on the Hacked 2.0. I have all the previous files that I tried to copy over but it didn't work. Is it that I need a hacked 3.0 ezrider and license file? These are so much better than the stock ones that come with the update.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a similar thread going here, but it was deleted... :roll:

Did you try installing building files for iGo 8.3? Or did you merely copy the ones used from 2.0 (iGo 8.0)?

I thought the building files for iGo 8.3 were already included with the hacked 3.0 update? I copied the ones from the hacked 2.0 of GTIMatt. I thought is was related to a hacked ezrider 3.0 or license file needed. Do you have the 8.3 building files?

I thought the building files for iGo 8.3 were already included with the hacked 3.0 update? I copied the ones from the hacked 2.0 of GTIMatt. I thought is was related to a hacked ezrider 3.0 or license file needed. Do you have the 8.3 building files?

No, it only included the default Landmark files for 29 states, D.C. and Canada. No building files were present. If you look around on this forum there is a link to some external sites that have the files for iGo 8.3.2 (i think thats the version) but I dont know if they will work with our EZRIDER or not. I have not had time to try them. Sorry I dont have the link handy, but search for 3d buildings or something, and I bet it comes up.

No, it only included the default Landmark files for 29 states, D.C. and Canada. No building files were present. If you look around on this forum there is a link to some external sites that have the files for iGo 8.3.2 (i think thats the version) but I dont know if they will work with our EZRIDER or not. I have not had time to try them. Sorry I dont have the link handy, but search for 3d buildings or something, and I bet it comes up.

i tried using the ones that i have but no luck,

• 2 weeks later...
i think you need the buildings that came with the maps you have in.

i think the 2009 ta maps dont work with the old buildings you have in the unit....maybe i am wrong

i replaced all..maps and buildings and it work just fine.i have the 2009 TA maps and buildings

Care to share where I can "buy" the ta 2009 maps? I've searched with no results.

What about a new .dem file for the 2009 maps? Is it also needed for it all to work?

Sure do appreciate it!!! :D

i think you need the buildings that came with the maps you have in.

If that's true than its c**p really, because people who have US units in Europe wont be able to use it then? :cry:

You can use any building file. For 3DC you need hacked EZRider/license since Pioneer's license is for landmarks only...

Has anyone compared the different versions of the building files yet to see if one set is better than another? I'm currently using TA 2008.04 (igo 8.0) building files as I thought my 2008.10 ones were causing an issue (in fact it was a license file issue). But I did notice there were more files in 2008.04 than 2008.10, more states covered, so that leads me to believe that the old version is better from the get go.