AVIC411.com

Password Generator Site Down?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have any luck yet? I lived in Japan for a couple years, they work a lot on saturdays, im keeping my fingers crossed it will be up soon. I can't tell you how aggrevated i am, been looking forward to this for, well a year! Since i bought the unit. Also where i live in Florida, AT&T just got 3G service today, finally, i got my iPhone 3G a year ago but didn't have 3G service where i live. A year later, i have it! Just happens to be the same day i get the 3.0 update for my AVIC. I knew it was all to good to be true.

Damn.! I was freaking out b4 since the password site wasnt working. I triple checked everything and still no good. Just checked this site and made me feel much better!

I got the sd cards in a cd case. But the CD case was in a huge box.. Seriously, the box was larger than a shoebox.

Ok, I was about to flip out myself, when I saw this post. I loaded up card 1 with no problems, and tried to obtain the password, and I as well got the same message. And I also got the huge box with the CD and the air pillows, talk about a waste, they coudl have sent it parcel post and would have been cheaper.

Yep same here. Input device number is not correct. Error code 1.

First update went thru just fine.

My version before the first update was 2.006000 now it is 2.100000. I thought it would be 3.0.

Or will it display 3.0 after i update with the 2nd card?

Check out my post here viewtopic.php?f=32&t=26118&start=150 with screen shots for the 2nd update, yes it is pushed to 3.02 after the second card is installed.

So its update to 2.1, put in second card, updates map data, then updates 2.1 to 3.02

Anyone can update to 2.1, why they dont have that as the last update for 2.0 folks is beyond me.