AVIC411.com

Gurjon skin for AVIC

Is here anybody who has some problem with skin? :D

A'm sorry 2 all... :roll:

Here is the latest version. It`s work well

http://rapidshare.de/files/48217096/iGo ... K.rar.html

Just 2 download, unpack, copy and use. (do not forget 2 deleting system.ini from save directory (D:\My Flash disk\User\UserData\iGo\save) because it can contain some old informations...

what am i missing, when it get to the system starting screen it just hang and eventually reboot....

i deleted everything in the IGO folder and replace it with the downloaded one, is it more to it?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is here anybody who has some problem with skin? :D

A'm sorry 2 all... :roll:

Here is the latest version. It`s work well

http://rapidshare.de/files/48217096/iGo ... K.rar.html

Just 2 download, unpack, copy and use. (do not forget 2 deleting system.ini from save directory (D:\My Flash disk\User\UserData\iGo\save) because it can contain some old informations...

what am i missing, when it get to the system starting screen it just hang and eventually reboot....

i deleted everything in the IGO folder and replace it with the downloaded one, is it more to it?

Although I didn't test the package from osmenog, but if you DELETEd the whole IGO folder, and replaced it with the downloaded one, it definately not work.

1) Missing Map, the osmenog package does not contains map/dem/poi etc.

2) Missing ScanSoft folder, which is the nounce TTS engine

3) You may also need your original license file and the generic world license file.

Good luck

Me neither...and I have tried! Just about given up. Also have the F90BT.....reboot, after reboot, after reboot!

Try your original ezrider.exe file. I suspect the one in the gurjon package is the hacked version. I think there are issues with the hacked version and some Avics (from reading the hacked 3.0 thread).

I had to add this to the sys.txt of the latest gurjon release to get the disply to show correctly. It was only showing the upper left hand corner of the screen until I added this.

add to sys.txt if you have display problems.

[rawdisplay]

screen_x=800

screen_y=480

class="landscape"

highres=0

dpi=250

I am trying it on the emulator. The error I am getting is "Failed to open ui_IGO8\240_320\loading.bmp". SO I added the above to the sys.txt and I get a fatal error. Where would I find this bmp?

Now I really screwed up. After trying everything to get Gurjon working( it was hanging at system starting up) I decided to delete my flash drive and go back to what I had orginally. It is still hanging. I tried to insall firmware 3.0 andit copied the files and after installing data files and others, it still hangs.

What would you suggest going rom here?

Thanks

Jimbo

Now I really screwed up. After trying everything to get Gurjon working( it was hanging at system starting up) I decided to delete my flash drive and go back to what I had orginally. It is still hanging. I tried to insall firmware 3.0 andit copied the files and after installing data files and others, it still hangs.

Thanks

Jimbo

Before you give up, I suggest you to try launching the ezrider.exe (must be the Hacked Vesion) from TestMode, make sure you have both your original license file and the world generic license file. The gurjon mod basically turned the ezrider.exe acting more like the standard Igo, if you had cleaned up your userdata, the first time you have to lanch it thru TestMode, because, Standard Igo needs a few User Setting to be done on the first time usage. However the Pioneer Shell prevent you from doing that.

After you setup your language, voice etc. by running it thru TestMode, reboot, then it should work.

Good luck

Alright, I loaded this mod and it works great. Good job guys! The only problem is now that I loaded it into my wifes trailblazer, she doesn't like it. I think there is too much for her and its too complicated for her.

I tried to get rid of it by copying a different mod over the files, but then it would get stuck on "System is starting up" and then reboot. So then I loaded this mod back on and works fine.

How do I get rid of this mod?

Thanks

Jimbo

Before you give up, I suggest you to try launching the ezrider.exe (must be the Hacked Vesion) from TestMode, make sure you have both your original license file and the world generic license file. The gurjon mod basically turned the ezrider.exe acting more like the standard Igo, if you had cleaned up your userdata, the first time you have to lanch it thru TestMode, because, Standard Igo needs a few User Setting to be done on the first time usage. However the Pioneer Shell prevent you from doing that.

After you setup your language, voice etc. by running it thru TestMode, reboot, then it should work.

Good luck

Thanks for the info Yeek!

When I run ezrider, the Pioneer screen comes up and then a little box says my Maps are outdated. I did see the languages at bottom of screen but not sure where to go next. I tried hitting the Languages button and nothing happens. How do I get to where I can change the language and voice?

Jimbo

When I run ezrider, the Pioneer screen comes up and then a little box says my Maps are outdated. I did see the languages at bottom of screen but not sure where to go next. I tried hitting the Languages button and nothing happens. How do I get to where I can change the language and voice?

Jimbo

Put your original license (the one from your backup) and the generic world license and try again.

BTW, which map are you using, TA 2009.02 or NT 2009Q1?

Jimbo

Put your original license (the one from your backup) and the generic world license and try again.

BTW, which map are you using, TA 2009.02 or NT 2009Q1?

Not sure of the maps. I copied the original license and got the error message. It is:

Failed to open file

ui_igo8\960_540 loading bmp.

I appreciate you helping me out.

Jimbo

Not sure of the maps. I copied the original license and got the error message. It is:

Failed to open file

Jimbo

Make sure you have following setting in the sys.txt file:

[rawdisplay]

screen_x=800

screen_y=480

class="landscape"

highres=0

dpi=250

With this setting it should looking for bmp files from ui_igo8\800_480.

Failed to open file

Jimbo

Make sure you have following setting in the sys.txt file:

[rawdisplay]

screen_x=800

screen_y=480

class="landscape"

highres=0

dpi=250

I added that in before you responded. It is up and running. Thanks for the help. It looks very cool! I learned a few more things like run ezrider in test mode etc.

Thanks for all your help!

Jimbo

With this setting it should looking for bmp files from ui_igo8\800_480.

Hello,

first of all i would like to say that this is a very nice skin with many features. :D:D:D

My questions are?

1. Is it possible to remove the clock and shift up the compass and all the buttons so my Ipod screen will not lay over the menu-button? :idea:

2. how must i install the dutch speedcam voices and where can i get these?

Regards,

navigarie