AVIC411.com

CNDV-90MT are NOW POSTED

Just downloaded the West disc torrent, and was disappointed after 28 hours to learn that it does not contain an ISO file.

You cannot just copy all of the files from the map disc and re-burn them onto another disc. You must perform a perfect bit-by-bit copy of the original disc and save it as an ISO image file. The Pioneer navigation units will not operate with discs that are not 1:1 copies of the original. I would recommend pulling down that torrent before it becomes too widespread and begins bricking navigation units.

Does anybody have an ISO IMAGE of the original disc available (and NOT an ISO created from the files contained in the posted torrent)?

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmmmmm. I tried what PT3005 said but when I reach the part where im suppose to "Open the Pioneer East CNDV_90MT folder and you will see the files, select all of the files right click and select poweriso and another menu will popup select Add To Image File..." I dont see a selection ANYWHERE. What am I doin wrong??? :shock:

hmmmmm. I tried what PT3005 said but when I reach the part where im suppose to "Open the Pioneer East CNDV_90MT folder and you will see the files, select all of the files right click and select poweriso and another menu will popup select Add To Image File..." I dont see a selection ANYWHERE. What am I doin wrong??? :shock:

hmmm you didnt see a box open to the side? when you selected poweriso?

hmmm you didnt see a box open to the side? when you selected poweriso?

I dont even get the option to select PowerISO at all :|

You guys are seeding an improper copy of the map discs. If this copy doesn't brick your navigation system altogether, your device will no longer load the map data or search the POI database correctly. I would highly recommend waiting until a real ISO image appears... using the files contained in this torrent will cause problems. Using PowerISO to create an ISO from this torrent is NOT the correct way to create a working map disc.

Of all the people who have downloaded this torrent so far, nobody has reported 100% success when using the new discs.

I would recommend using gburner to anyone. I've used it to burn my copies of Windows Vista and Windows 7. UltraISO seemed to do well on making the iso from the files too. It was my first time using it and it was simple. You can get any of the above mentioned software from warez-bb.org. Serials and all. I guess I should've mentioned that I have not done a test on the discs while driving. Although I did calculate the 17 mile route to my work while sitting in my driveway and it did fine. I'll test it on the way to work in the morning and report back.

Thanks for the upload and all the instructions guys. I used UltraISO to make the iso and GBurner to burn it to a DL DVD. Popped it in my Avic-N3 and all is well. Thanks again.

Seems like some one got it 100% working? Any one seeding anymore? I got nothing on torrent.

You guys are seeding an improper copy of the map discs. If this copy doesn't brick your navigation system altogether, your device will no longer load the map data or search the POI database correctly. I would highly recommend waiting until a real ISO image appears... using the files contained in this torrent will cause problems. Using PowerISO to create an ISO from this torrent is NOT the correct way to create a working map disc.

Of all the people who have downloaded this torrent so far, nobody has reported 100% success when using the new discs.

bjamerican is totally correct - and the original torrent, including all the seeders, should be pulled to avoid anyone else burning non-working/non-fully working/damaging copies. To reiterate: The extraction from the original should be an ISO - burning an ISO from straight copied files will not work.

bjamerican is totally correct - and the original torrent, including all the seeders, should be pulled to avoid anyone else burning non-working/non-fully working/damaging copies. To reiterate: The extraction from the original should be an ISO - burning an ISO from straight copied files will not work.

that's correct! cause there are a lot of hidden files wasn't copied.

yeah i notice that my quick poi's are not showing up on my map anymore, but i was able to burn the maps using tdk disc but i wasted 15bucks on 5pk of memorex dl disc because of errors :|, so the guy is saying create iso's then rar it perfect program would be imgburn to create the iso's from disc then rar it.