AVIC411.com

IDT skin#2 v3.0 12/30/10 (download link updated)

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I had the skills bro but if there is anything you think I can help you with let me know, I may require instructions but I will spend my nights learning if I can help you with this work, but I would be a beginner.. :mrgreen:

thanks for the donation, i really appreciate it, a friend of mine is offering to sell me his notebook for a cheap price so i might go with that just so that i can continue modding til i find another job

Man i sell laptops, I got six in front of me now. I used sell a lot on ebay but it kinda played out. I have a few older (Dell Centrino) laptops and everything that goes with them. Let me know what you are interested in and maybe i can help. I don't know what you need price wise but i have a great contact with Dell and I can get you just about any off-leased Laptop for cheap. I can have it shipped to you from Ohio. I may have one here but I think the batteries are all dead on the ones I have.

Let me know what specs you need to do you work

To make it short, if I can help get you one I will get it to you for exactly what it costs me, if not less (cause I definitely owe you) and you will be very happy with what you get, I promise. if you go with your friends just let me know what kind it is when you get it and i will send you a gift to go with it and you will like it also. I promise.

Man i sell laptops, I got six in front of me now. I used sell a lot on ebay but it kinda played out. I have a few older (Dell Centrino) laptops and everything that goes with them. Let me know what you are interested in and maybe i can help. I don't know what you need price wise but i have a great contact with Dell and I can get you just about any off-leased Laptop for cheap. I can have it shipped to you from Ohio. I may have one here but I think the batteries are all dead on the ones I have.

Let me know what specs you need to do you work

To make it short, if I can help get you one I will get it to you for exactly what it costs me, if not less (cause I definitely owe you) and you will be very happy with what you get, I promise. if you go with your friends just let me know what kind it is when you get it and i will send you a gift to go with it and you will like it also. I promise.

thanks for the offer, my buddy's notebook is a chep one, i think he only got it for ~$300 about half a year ago, he said he'd sell it to me for ~100, only reason i'm getting his is i'm selling mostly all of my stuff to get by until i get another job, damn this economy sucks, i really appreciate the help

can you tell me what causes the system and navi settings to be locked, it has happened before after adding mods but it usually unlocks after a few minutes but last night i went back to a virgin 3.0 and then upgraded to 30.2 and i haven't had access to the 2 menus since. I want to make a factory 3.02 backup and then mod from there so i can have an up to date backup to revert to.

can you tell me what causes the system and navi settings to be locked, it has happened before after adding mods but it usually unlocks after a few minutes but last night i went back to a virgin 3.0 and then upgraded to 30.2 and i haven't had access to the 2 menus since. I want to make a factory 3.02 backup and then mod from there so i can have an up to date backup to revert to.

the only thing i could think of is that you need to do the software bypass on the 3.02, everytime pioneer updates they tend to iclude virgin copies of everything

I just did a complete upgrade of firmware 3.02 and the IDT Skin#2 mod. Everything seems to be okay except now I get the windows startup sound when the system starts. Any ideas on how to get rid of this?

go to settings\custom\and turn off start up sound

Thanks for the prompt response!!

I just did a complete upgrade of firmware 3.02 and the IDT Skin#2 mod. Everything seems to be okay except now I get the windows startup sound when the system starts. Any ideas on how to get rid of this?

go to settings\custom\and turn off start up sound

Thanks for the prompt response!!

no prob

it's official, i will be leaving the forum, i found a new job outside the city and i'll ony have very limited internet connection there at work (most probably just e-mail access), not sure how long i'll be gone for but i'm hoping not that long, hopefully things get better this time,

thanks to everyone in here, thanks to everyone that helped out, thanks to everyone that donated, i really appreciate it, the paypal address i provided will still be open for anyone that still wants to donate

IDT