AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

Hi Alex:

I love the split screen that you made on your latest mod.

I would like to put this on my modified data file (Andr2000/Stan 3.0). I copied over the codes from your mod to mine along with the bmps. I got an error message so then I copied over the scrips/states for the split screen from your common folder to mine and still have errors.

Question I have is:

Can you give us step by step how we can make the split screen to work in other mods? You are a a great mentor and I have learned plenty from you. I would like to send you hard earned cash for your work!@

Jimbo

OK give me some time to put this together though. :)

Thanks. I will be waiting!

Jimbo

Great updates to an already fantastik mod! Well done Alex! The only problem I have is getting all these new updates tweaked to work with my theme that I have installed. All worked out good though as you can see by the screenies, Thanks!

There was A LOT of time putting that distance meter together. Its still not perfect. I hope to have the additional kinks worked out in the next release. If you move anything or resize any of those images it will have to be reworked. Buckle down and get ready to put some time in. Just be thankful you are not creating it from scratch!

Don't worry, I know better than to change the image sizes. Everything is pretty much in tact

Hi Diaftia,

I am really looking forward to installing your mods just as soon as I finish the 3.0 and 3.01 updates!! I did a search, but I cannot seem to find the thread where you discussed how to clear up space on the Nav unit. Could you please post a link to that in this thread? I would like to make sure I complete that step before I install your mods.

Thanks

Hi Diaftia,

I am really looking forward to installing your mods just as soon as I finish the 3.0 and 3.01 updates!! I did a search, but I cannot seem to find the thread where you discussed how to clear up space on the Nav unit. Could you please post a link to that in this thread? I would like to make sure I complete that step before I install your mods.

Thanks

If you need free space the easiest way to do that is to delete the canada and/or mexico map files. By default you shouldn't need to free up space to run my mods though if you are stock. If you have some extra stuff in there like schemes or building files then you might need to.

Good luck!

Alex

Just want to say this mod is awesome. I was wondering if there is anyway when you do your next update if you could add a signal and battery meter to the home screen for bluetooth connected phones. I had it it on a Pioneer CD player i had and i liked it. Figured everybody else would like that to. Thanks in advance if you can make it happen.

Has anyone asked for the speed warning scale to be changed form percentages to actual mph over the speed limit? How about on city streets vs highways?

Where I live, drivers regularly drive 9 - 14 mph over the speed limit on the highway, but i'd like to be warned differently if I'm say 4 mph over the speed limit in the city.

Just a thought....