AVIC411.com

BT Problem - HTC Touch Pro2

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I only have experience with my Verizon Touch Pro2, but I would think you should be fine trying this on any phone. I can't think of anything it would hurt to do this on a European model, but I can't say for sure. If I was you, and I was having the same problems that all of us have reported, I would try it, but first document the registry settings before they are chnaged and be prepared to do a hard reset on the phone as a worse case scenario. Good luck.

Works great after some more testing. If my phone rings and I'm in the AV screens, I can't receive but if i turn to the map screen during the call, I can answer it. This is OK for me.

That's weird. It should switch you to the map screen and then popup the box with the Call, Reject, and Volume Keys.

I wonder, what firmware version the AVIC unit is running?

Yeah, I deleted the connection in the phone when I did the cab install. Then I deleted the connection in my other car. The following day I set both up again fresh. At the end it says allow requests from car and I select yes. However, no information is passed - recent calls, phone book, missed calls, etc. I guess it's better that my f90bt is working so I don't have to reset the unit after every incoming call... but i sure would love to get the other car working like it did again.