• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Abb

Looks good!

Where did you end up finding the file for the AV display on the on map picture, where it displays the song title?

Thanks

It was in the image.res, in the AV folder. It was in smaller bars as it was a collapsable menu. That is why I had a problem finding it. I was looking for a larger file.

Looks good!

Where did you end up finding the file for the AV display on the on map picture, where it displays the song title?

Thanks

It was in the image.res, in the AV folder. It was in smaller bars as it was a collapsable menu. That is why I had a problem finding it. I was looking for a larger file.

Did you update the redblast img.res yet?

Hey Abb

Looks good!

Thanks

Ah gotcha, Is it the OM030 and OM031.

Thanks

NICE!! I like chrome, lets us know when it's done!! :D

It is out for testing now. It will be up shortly.

This is really nice Abb. This is your best work yet. I don't have a problem driving with it. It will blend with any interior I think. People are gonna love this.

NICE!! I like chrome, lets us know when it's done!! :D

It is out for testing now. It will be up shortly.

This is really nice Abb. This is your best work yet. I don't have a problem driving with it. It will blend with any interior I think. People are gonna love this.

Excellent, I will try to post it tonight! :) Nice thing about this theme is that it will go with any interior.

Hey Abb

Looks good!

Thanks

Ah gotcha, Is it the OM030 and OM031.

Thanks

Just in case anyone else wants to change the color of the "Redblast Theme" for the collapsable menu for the song info.

The file names are 746_32K_OM-030_24b and 746_32K_OM-031_32b

Well, this is a side project that I was working on as I wanted a NAV mod that was exclusive for my Chrome theme. This was originally IDT's skin 3 map because of the many features (Phone, mapchanger, AV hide button), however, I totally redesigned it as I found that all those large icons were covering too much real estate, so I came up with this alternative.

NAV MOD WITH AV .... AND BIGASS CLOCK!

cr1.jpg

NAV MOD W/O AV

cr2.jpg

NAVIGATION, NOW WITH PHONE BUTTON

cr3.jpg

MAP WITH ONBOARD TRIP COMPUTER

cr4.jpg

INFOMAP WHILE DRIVING

cr12.jpg

INFOMAP WHILE NAVIGATING

cr13.jpg