Abb's New 'CHROME THEME' --RADICAL UPDATE V1.5--May 23

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can we get that mod?? Looks awsome!!

I am still working on it. I haven't decided yet if I am going to post it or not. I just dont have the time to troubleshoot working 14 hr days. I still have to get this perfected though before I do anything.

Abb.Installed the image.res on to diafitas mod and it looks superb.No problems with brightness as far as i'm concerned.Also like what you have done to IDT'S mod :)

Thanks, I am glad that the brightness is not affecting anybody. IDT's mods are beyond excellent, I just found that his skin3 had the screen to congested with large icons. I like a mod that is feature rich but yet also leaves a clear screen. That is what i have always liked about Diaftias mod, the fact that the icons were hidden, however, now that the mapchanger has come to light, I can't be without it, so I just made an alternative. It may not be everyones cup of tea, but it suits my purpose. I still have some work to do on it though as the info button hides the phone button and makes it inoperatable when navigating.This was an oversight and I need to change this as I need my phone button when navigating :)

Sorry for my bad English, I use a translator.

Abb, Thank you for your mod !

I installed the file in my F900BT (europe version) and it is great!

I found a couple of minor flaws, nothing important, maybe concerning only the installation avic Europe.

In this photo you can see what happens when tuning to an FM radio which provides the RDS data of the station:

http://www.ceb-al.it/prova/pic_varie/img_0028.jpg

Some written overlapping the logo Avic and are not readable

Another small graphic problem ,when I open the menu "AV Source", the words "MediaCenter" is partially covered by the words "AV2".

My avic and my car,says :

Thanks, thanks, thanks! :D:D:D

Sorry for my bad English, I use a translator.

Abb, Thank you for your mod !

I installed the file in my F900BT (europe version) and it is great!

I found a couple of minor flaws, nothing important, maybe concerning only the installation avic Europe.

In this photo you can see what happens when tuning to an FM radio which provides the RDS data of the station:

http://www.ceb-al.it/prova/pic_varie/img_0028.jpg

Some written overlapping the logo Avic and are not readable

Another small graphic problem ,when I open the menu "AV Source", the words "MediaCenter" is partially covered by the words "AV2".

My avic and my car,says :

Thanks, thanks, thanks! :D:D:D

Hmmm, I have never had RDS Data, so that is new to me. Is that a Europe thing?

The Media Centre sign should have no effect on the 'AV Source', as it is not there. View the pic, maybe, that is not what you mean?

post-32106-12872761876431_thumb.jpg

Yes, it is a function used only in Europe. Broadcast radio receivers may send additional information in text format. (Example the title of a song or the telephone number of the radio station, etc. etc.)

Screen "AV SOURCE" in my europe unit, is different from the U.s. unit:

http://www.ceb-al.it/prova/pic_varie/img_0030.jpg

http://www.ceb-al.it/prova/pic_varie/img_0031.jpg

....even the fonts in my unit are the old ones..

If I can help you, I can do all the tests that need,in my unit.

Vamp

I have made some changes of the Nav portion of this Mod. I have made it so that the phone button is now available while navigating. I have also made the info screen work while driving regularly as well as navigating, and I have included a phone button in the Destination dial as well. Pictures on pg 2 have been updated.