AVIC411.com

Abb's Chrome NAV Mod V3.25 - Aug 30th '10

Sorry man, it is against forum rules to post outside links. I got dinged for that in another forum. Just go to NaviTotal and register. They have All the latest maps. I also got the Q4 for Navteq. Their improvements are not that impressive over the new TeleAtlas maps

So I guess NavTeq's maps still don't have speed limits for Canada. Do they?

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I guess I screwed up my avic. All was going fine worked awesome then I wanted to show my buddy the 3d cars and I changed it to what I think is a imprenza or somthing. Now my avic just keeps rebooting. I was moving at the time I changed the car. Could that be it? I tried deleting the user data and reinstalling every thing over(overrighting everything) and it's still the same. Damn what do I do now ???? Should have left well alone geeze!!

Well I guess I screwed up my avic. All was going fine worked awesome then I wanted to show my buddy the 3d cars and I changed it to what I think is a imprenza or somthing. Now my avic just keeps rebooting. I was moving at the time I changed the car. Could that be it? I tried deleting the user data and reinstalling every thing over(overrighting everything) and it's still the same. Damn what do I do now ???? Should have left well alone geeze!!

Your SYS.TXT might be empty at this time. Just replace it with the one from V3. Works or not, please let me know.

Hmm, it is not the car because the impreza works fine in my system. Do you have ALL MY FILES properly installed?? Everything that is in my .rar file has tio be installed....EVERYTHING, even if you think that you alreeady have it! Try reinstalling it all in again and then delete your 'igo' folder in 'MyFlashDisk/user/userdata'

No did not work. Thanks anyways I'm gonna look over my backups and see what I can do.

I had a similar problem when i tried to change cars.I solved it by reinstalling Abbs 3d cars folder.There was no logic to why it had happened but its been fine ever since!I tend not to change cars now :D

No did not work. Thanks anyways I'm gonna look over my backups and see what I can do.

I had a similar problem when i tried to change cars.I solved it by reinstalling Abbs 3d cars folder.There was no logic to why it had happened but its been fine ever since!I tend not to change cars now :D

I think that I read something from Misterblue. He was saying that the timing to save your change after selecting a car, before the restarting of AVIC was too tight, so it might screw up some files or something.

In his newer update of the 3DCars, I see some timing are changed within the *.UI files. I replaced the one from Abb since then and didn't have problem changing car ... fingers crossed!

ok fixed it... I tried first to delete the 3d cars folder and reinstall it.. and that didnt work... so I just went and deleted the whole GFX folder.. restarted the avic.. same problem.. back in testmode.. reinstalled the gfx folder.. then volia.... all is ok now.. I left the triangale as my car but all the schemes work.. so I guess it was reinstalling the GFX folder....

Hmm, it is not the car because the impreza works fine in my system. Do you have ALL MY FILES properly installed?? Everything that is in my .rar file has tio be installed....EVERYTHING, even if you think that you alreeady have it! Try reinstalling it all in again and then delete your 'igo' folder in 'MyFlashDisk/user/userdata'

dude it worked fine before too,,,, and yes I installed it the way you say,, EVERYTHING went in..... but just reinstalling the GFX folder did it for me.....your mod rocks man...

Now.. u say for the new maps, for sign posts,i s just delete the old ones(ill back them up) and just install the new ones that I get from that site? and If I want to install navteq maps too and use the switcher... will I have enough space? will it still work if I just use Canada , and the border northern states of both maps.. cause if it is THAT simple than this is gonna be some awsome unit....