AVIC411.com

Abb's Chrome NAV Mod V3.25 - Aug 30th '10

its not that simple cause i put in the new maps and got nothing. Stuck on reboot. So i put the base map back with the new maps and all i get is green landscape. When i check the version of maps it only shows the old base map? Abb what is the way to load and get these maps to work?

These are the maps that i have:

Capture.png

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its not that simple cause i put in the new maps and got nothing. Stuck on reboot. So i put the base map back with the new maps and all i get is green landscape. When i check the version of maps it only shows the old base map? Abb what is the way to load and get these maps to work?

These are the maps that i have:

Capture.png

Holy crap, you have POI's, building files mixed in with map files and god knows what else. The only files that are map files are .fbl files and nothing else should be in there. WHY WOULD YOU PUT ALL THOSE FILES IN THERE? You need a 'basmap.fbl', and whatever maps you want to install. Those are all older maps though, none of those are the newer maps. Sort it out though and only have map files in there

thats what was in the map folder of the download. no base map

use the 'basmap.fbl' file from before. This file really does not need to be updated. Also, all those map files you have are the older maps, not the newer ones. The newer ones are '2009.12', NOT '2009.06'

i have 2009.12, i put them in withe base map and still have nothing base of gps is all one colour.

These are the files that you have in your map folder. These are all TA maps with the .fbl file extension. You may have a few more because I deleted some that I do not use to save space.

post-32106-12872763112496_thumb.jpg

i noticed that u have no decimal after the8 where mine is 8.3? does that matter?

The file names don't matter!

You might miss a valid license to use those map. Abb check your LICENSES folder, you might have a punch of them but hanibal has only one!

Hanibal, just put the basemap.fbl and Canada_xxxxxx.fbl in the map folder to simplify.

do u have to put in the new buildings and poi as well in appropriate folders?

yes, and the DEM files.

The license has to do with the EZRider file and nothing else. The map files should be interchangeable. Which maps did you have prior? the 2009.06?