AVIC411.com

Abb's Chrome NAV Mod V3.25 - Aug 30th '10

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi in the TMC Section is no button to press it is all "greyed". I used it before with the old Diaftia Mod, it works perfectly.

This mod is identical to diaftias except for the graphical improvements as well as the additions that I have added. The original functionality such as MSN or TMC remains the same. In other words, if it worked in Diaftias mod, then it works for this one. The problem lies on your end, so what I would suggest is to redownload the UK version mod. Reinstall ALL files of the mod (even if you think that they are already there). ALL FILES MUST BE IN PLACE! Next is to delete the IGO folder in your 'userdata' folder. If all this is done correctly, then it should work!

I ve done it.

Changing the sys.txt to "PIONEER746EW" and deleting user cache works. First Bluetooth stop working, but now its alle great.

Now I have to change the guiding language to german....

Excellent, glad it worked out for you. You can take it a step further and change the messages and text in the mod to German. It is a little bit of work, but most text is found in the .ui files in the '800_480.ui folder'

Ok I will look for it ... Seems to be a long work to replace the words in "Ui Files"

Last thing, the guidance Language is still english, what do I`ve to do to get the german one?

Thanks

I believe that it can be found in the Navigation Settings menu under 'regional settings/ language'

BTW - My daughter gave birth to baby girl about two months ago. Mom and baby (grandpa too) are doing great. For this I am most thankful for.

Congratulations!

Yeahhh!! Nice! Congratulations from Portugal!! :D

Thanks everyone. Being a grandpa is like having a new kid that you can spoil but don't have to deal with the poopy diapers, feeding and waking up at nite, just give her back to mom. :D

Abb - No disrespect to you at all. I just can't see myself getting all gong ho at modding again. I hardly use the thing as is so trouble shooting would be difficult. From the pics you posted it is very nice looking. One other thing I've learned is that many of the features that I've added to mine over time are hardly used. I use the trip comp and occasionally the multi route. Cosmetics is a big plus, though.

When is the new chrome leather comming out?

I havent heard too much on it and if I dont here much response, I will not post it as posting the files on the server and creating a thread with pictures that have been cut and sized is a lot of work, and I am not going to do it for a few downloads.

Well, I have always been against the stupid AV bar sticking in a bare screen at the bottom of the Nav screen. That is why I didnt release it at first. I like the AV to a point as well, but I have always liked the clear look over that stupid bar sitting in the corner.

I have finally come up with a solution for myself to have the AV and making it look a little neater. I have made the bar behind the wording transparent, and the music icon smaller to match the bottom navigation bar when navitating. For all you AV lovers out there, tell me your thoughts. Right now, I just did this for myself, but if I get a lot of feedback, I will add this to the next update.

post-32106-12872763311429_thumb.jpg

post-32106-12872763312393_thumb.jpg

post-32106-12872763313262_thumb.jpg