• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd like to load this Mod - i have 2 questions:

Can the font be changed (how)?

Does it include Carver's NAV/nag screen bypass?

1) Yes. Do not copy the Tahoma*.* from Abb's mod to the iGo folder. The texts in the icons cannot be change (font); those are fixed in the icons.

2) No. Carver's NAV nag does not have anything to do with the nav mod, as Carver's fix is in the DLL and EXE files.

I'd like to load this Mod - i have 2 questions:

Can the font be changed (how)?

Does it include Carver's NAV/nag screen bypass?

Yes, you can put whatever font you want in the NAV program. Like Chuck says, if you do not want the one that I am using, dont copy the Tahoma fonts from the .rar file.

My V4 will be an 'all-in-one', and YES, it will have Carvers latest nag screen bypass. This should be up for download soon and has many functional and graphical improvements

Yes, you can put whatever font you want in the NAV program. Like Chuck says, if you do not want the one that I am using, dont copy the Tahoma fonts from the .rar file.

My V4 will be an 'all-in-one', and YES, it will have Carvers latest nag screen bypass. This should be up for download soon and has many functional and graphical improvements

Kudo Abb! You are going to be the longest contributor to this small community :cool: I have to congratulate you even I don't use this mod, you are here to keep this forum alive :wink:

Kudo Abb! You are going to be the longest contributor to this small community :cool: I have to congratulate you even I don't use this mod, you are here to keep this forum alive :wink:

I will keep going as long as I get the appreciation and support. When that stops, so do I. I was a little disappointed last week where there wasn't a post in any thread in this forum for three days

I will keep going as long as I get the appreciation and support. When that stops, so do I. I was a little disappointed last week where there wasn't a post in any thread in this forum for three days

Abb - let me know when 4.0 is available and how I can send you some coin for your great work...

Hi ABB . I have question how can i add / delete speed camera if I don't have speed limit sings in small roads just hwys . I know that in your v2.75 mod it working always , but I can't even delete cameras in v3.25 and line info does not always showup in v3.25 but no problems in v2.75. Thanks in advance.

abb, your mods are great. I wouldn't be too concerned with lack of replies in this thread over time. Most I would assume are happy with the way it is and are awaiting the next update, probably not much to say. Just letting you know I have no problems with the current set up and always check this thread.

Abb - let me know when 4.0 is available and how I can send you some coin for your great work...

When I get home again, I will work on posting V4. It is complete and it works great, I am hoping on having it up by Friday if all goes well. Donations can always be sent through PayPal forwarding them to this email aboudreau1@cogeco.ca . All donations are greatly appreciated, and those will be added to my friends list so that if this forum dies to the point where I won't be posting, I will still send updates to those on my friends list, as I will always be modding and that is my form of appreciation

Hi ABB . I have question how can i add / delete speed camera if I don't have speed limit sings in small roads just hwys . I know that in your v2.75 mod it working always , but I can't even delete cameras in v3.25 and line info does not always showup in v3.25 but no problems in v2.75. Thanks in advance.

Damn, this mod is based on Diaftia's mod and the speed cameras are the same as his mod as I have left them untouched. I don't use that part of the mod as we don't have speed cameras here in this part of the world :). Two areas that you can look at are in the settings menu, under 'warnings' or go into the route menu and check out the Plan menu. If it is available, it should be in one of those two areas

abb, your mods are great. I wouldn't be too concerned with lack of replies in this thread over time. Most I would assume are happy with the way it is and are awaiting the next update, probably not much to say. Just letting you know I have no problems with the current set up and always check this thread.

Keep an eye out for V4 as it will have it's own thread