AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V4.0 'All-in-One' -- Oct 24th '10

Hello,

ABB1 I think that you speak about me for the transparency,Rather than to take him badly, A work in common, As with chuck88 Would have been more judicious (The work in common has of the voucher)

On these words Good Sunday Jean-louis

Motte

I am sure Abb didn't mean you personally.I am also sure that he,like us all, appreciate your important contributions to this forum and that you are a valued member.Best wishes to you.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Open up your sys.txt file and put this into the [iNTERFACE] section: defaulttilt3d=8300 And adjust this number till you get your best horizon view.So it should look something like so: [interf

Posted Images

Motte

I am sure Abb didn't mean you personally.I am also sure that he,like us all, appreciate your important contributions to this forum and that you are a valued member.Best wishes to you.

I agree with ovalball, Jean-Louis please don't take that personally, that shouldn't be the intent!

Everyone's contribution is important to make this forum alive!

Hello,

ABB1 I think that you speak about me for the transparency,Rather than to take him badly, A work in common, As with chuck88 Would have been more judicious (The work in common has of the voucher)

On these words Good Sunday Jean-louis

No, I wasn't talking about anybody in particulor, ! Those were just a few things that I picked atop of my head and were not to single anybody out. You have said a lot of good things about my work, and I appreciate constructive critism along with that. Please, that was not to be taken personally for ANYONE!!

Abb,

I love your mod and was looking forward to version 5. I suggest that you post version 5 and put up a disclaimer that you don't have time for tech support and that you welcome other forum members to provide the support. If you did that I would feel comfortable helping out here for anyone who is having trouble as much as I am able and I am sure other people on here would help as well. This is as long as you don't mind us helping out of course. Anyways, thanks for what you have done so far is it appreciated.

Abb,

I love your mod and was looking forward to version 5. I suggest that you post version 5 and put up a disclaimer that you don't have time for tech support and that you welcome other forum members to provide the support. If you did that I would feel comfortable helping out here for anyone who is having trouble as much as I am able and I am sure other people on here would help as well. This is as long as you don't mind us helping out of course. Anyways, thanks for what you have done so far is it appreciated.

Good suggestion!

Hello.

Does this mod allow the POI icons to show up? If yes, how does one do this?

Thanks.

Toni

Toni

I think you may mean can you show poi icons on the map?if so go to settings/manage/manage poi.then edit the poi which you want to view on the map.You can change things like the icon and also at what zoom distance you wish the icons to appear on the map.I hope this is what you meantî—

Abb,

I think that people here don't read disclaimers really well. If I was going to release a mod then I would specifically say that questions about installation are not going to be addressed. Your instructions have never, ever failed me and I've installed your mods over a dozen times.

The only thing holding me back at this point is not having a test unit to play with, and I can't seem to get emulation running to just test from my desktop.

Abb,

I think that people here don't read disclaimers really well. If I was going to release a mod then I would specifically say that questions about installation are not going to be addressed. Your instructions have never, ever failed me and I've installed your mods over a dozen times.

Kruuth - While there is much truth in what you wrote, there will still be people that can and will mess up the installation and think it's the authors fault. It really is time consuming and takes a great deal of patience to support the mods, whether it's a full blown data.zip or just an added mod to an existing zip. Back when this unit was in it's infancy most everyone was learning at the same time. Bits and pieces were being added a little at a time. Rarely would a whole data.zip be offered. Doing it piecemeal we learned to explore the files in the zip and have a better understanding of what did what. Now it's mostly a few people at a time busting their butts to try to please everyone. It really is hard to do that.

This is just awesome!! Pioneer should have hired you.

So many great improvements in V5.0 it is awesome. Again, very well thought out. I have an early Beta, with only a couple of very small issues and can say I have not gotten bored of this mod at all yet, though I can't wait for a fully functioning version.

Hey Abb, thanks again for all your efforts and keeping this forum going during that very long dry spell.

This is just awesome!! Pioneer should have hired you.

Thanks, graphics, I have always been good at, the scripting, I have mostly learned from the members here :grin:, so without them, most of my mods would not be here!

So many great improvements in V5.0 it is awesome. Again, very well thought out. I have an early Beta, with only a couple of very small issues and can say I have not gotten bored of this mod at all yet, though I can't wait for a fully functioning version.

Hey Abb, thanks again for all your efforts and keeping this forum going during that very long dry spell.

Your welcome! V5 is a lot of work in that just about everything has been changed. Everytime I go to get a working MSN version on the go, something comes up, like work problems, computer problems, health problems (pneumonia). I will get this up, people will just have to be patient and the wait will be worth it as I have been running this mod (NON MSN) version for awhile, and it is 100 % stable, and much more functional in some aspects, as well as much better to look at. I love it when people get in my car and ask "wow, where can I buy one of those?" and I say "you can't" :twisted: