AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V4.0 'All-in-One' -- Oct 24th '10

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Open up your sys.txt file and put this into the [iNTERFACE] section: defaulttilt3d=8300 And adjust this number till you get your best horizon view.So it should look something like so: [interf

Posted Images

Chuck88:

No I gave it to the maintenance guy at my job and told him I needed to replicate the green clip and he pieced it together for me. Then crimped the wire in and now I have a signal. A strong one. Ha. So i guess, now that I think about it, we really DID play Frankinstien on my unit!

69sixpackbee:

Thanks. I really love this forum. I'm sure you guys will be hearing from me often. Who knows, maybe one day I'll be able to contribute some mods and themes of my own. )

Thanks. I really love this forum. I'm sure you guys will be hearing from me often. Who knows, maybe one day I'll be able to contribute some mods and themes of my own. )

If you have time, this is really not hard to learn the scripting language used by iGo. In the meantime, enjoy what others have offered! :mrgreen:

Hey, I just checked out Diaftia's Hybrid mods V3.4 update a lot of the features described in there sounded like something I want. (Brace yourselves, NOOB question coming) Very sorry if this is a dumb question but, do I already have those features in this All in One mod Abb, and if not would downloding and installing that completely switch me from yours to that one ( I like the look and feel of this one better, but want all the features and fixes described in that one)? Sorry again everyone if this is a dumb question, but please explain anyway.

Thanks in advance

Hey, I just checked out Diaftia's Hybrid mods V3.4 update a lot of the features described in there sounded like something I want. (Brace yourselves, NOOB question coming) Very sorry if this is a dumb question but, do I already have those features in this All in One mod Abb, and if not would downloding and installing that completely switch me from yours to that one ( I like the look and feel of this one better, but want all the features and fixes described in that one)? Sorry again everyone if this is a dumb question, but please explain anyway.

Thanks in advance

Every mod has its own particularities, so you would have to experiment yourself to find out. If all mods offer the same features, then it would be boring to just have a different interface. :blink:

This is what this forum is all about: You have the chance to TRY THEM ALL!

Thanks Chuck, so if I'm understanding you correctly, I WILL lose Abb's Chrome look if I download Diaftia's update? Anyone else tried it out there?

You are correct about the navigation part of the mod. But if you use Abb's IMAGE.RES in the \My Flash Disk\APL folder, then the Audio/Video part's Chrome look will remain accessible!

Which did you guys like better?

Of course, my own mod Chuck88's iGo Mod :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Ok, I think I'm starting to get the hang of this. First, Chuck your right, your mod is awesome. Sleek and Sexy, perfect for what I'm lookin for so far. And the instruction were very easy to follow and understand (IMHO). Couple questions tho, I was running firmware 3.02 so did I need to load into testmode to do this? I only ask because I noticed my top menu screen ( destination, contacts, av ) hasn't changed, it's the same one I already had, and I noticed some boxes on some of the nav menus have little x's in the bottom left corners. Did I do something wrong?

Thanks in advance,

P. S.

I didn't completely finish reading you entire "thread" (hope that's the right lingo) yet but I did read the part were you and Abb discussed the lack of appreciation being showed on here for the work you guys do. Well I'm just 1 noob, but I would like to say to you Chuck, and Abb, and all of the rest of the modders on her that I personally appreciate ALL you guys efforts and hope that you never give up on this forum!

Ok chuck, I figured out the x's on the nav menu ( only available in rout. Duh) but still not sure if I should still be seeing reminents of Abb's V4 images. Also everytime I plug in my iPhone (3GS with 4.2 update) it reboots my unit continuously. Pretty sure I did something wrong, just need to know what so I can fix it.

Huhhh, sorry I don't mean to hijack Abb's thread! :shock:

MoneyGreen, could you please post question on the respective thread insteead ... sorry :oops::oops: