AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V4.0 'All-in-One' -- Oct 24th '10

I am a Bonehead. The copytool.mscr I had in testmode was not the altered one. I changed it to the altered one and now it all works well.

I am completing a theme now and it looks awesome. most of it is yours and a few others just redesigned alot of things to make it more me. It is Blue and I will send you the image.res file that's the only thing that anybody that wants can have but they will have to get from you. I don't like to take things and repost as my own. I will get to you on that when completed.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Open up your sys.txt file and put this into the [iNTERFACE] section: defaulttilt3d=8300 And adjust this number till you get your best horizon view.So it should look something like so: [interf

Posted Images

I am a Bonehead. The copytool.mscr I had in testmode was not the altered one. I changed it to the altered one and now it all works well.

I am completing a theme now and it looks awesome. most of it is yours and a few others just redesigned alot of things to make it more me. It is Blue and I will send you the image.res file that's the only thing that anybody that wants can have but they will have to get from you. I don't like to take things and repost as my own. I will get to you on that when completed.

Excellent, I don't mind you posting it, just give me the credit for my work in it. All my Nav mods I have built around IDT's and Diaftias mods which, without their wisdom, these mods would not be as they are today. That is what modding is all about, using mods and creating them to your liking and even improving upon them, and the changes that you have done, is still your work.

Lovin' the new buttons Abb.

Any plans for the radio screens?

A lot of the screens will be updated as well as some of the functionality. The only thing that will remain, will be the basic Nav screen as I like the openess and clear view.

A lot of the screens will be updated as well as some of the functionality. The only thing that will remain, will be the basic Nav screen as I like the openess and clear view.

What tool are you using if you don't mind to edit the data.zip files I try to open them but say corruot but they work fine in my head unit

What tool are you using if you don't mind to edit the data.zip files I try to open them but say corruot but they work fine in my head unit

For the image.res file I use 7z, and for the Data.zip file I use winrar

For the image.res file I use 7z, and for the Data.zip file I use winrar

Thank you. I guess I should read more posts on my next Question but you have been so helpful it is hard to ask anyone else without getting the run around answers i have seen on here. I am wondering is there a program that can run on windows 7 that would allow me to see this in detail before running back and forth to my truck everytime I make a change. Like some kind of Emulator..

Thank you. I guess I should read more posts on my next Question but you have been so helpful it is hard to ask anyone else without getting the run around answers i have seen on here. I am wondering is there a program that can run on windows 7 that would allow me to see this in detail before running back and forth to my truck everytime I make a change. Like some kind of Emulator..

No, I find that emulators suck in the fact that it is unreliable, and it has no impact on the Main/AV screen, only the Nav section, and only part of the Nav. What I have done is get another Avic, and use one Avic beside my computer hooked up to an ATX power supply, just for modding. It is because of this that I am able to produce such detail in my mods. Before I did this, my modding was very limited

Abb.Are you still hoping to have V5 up by the weekend?I have "played around"with a lot of different mods in the last week and find your V4 to be rock solid.Looking forward to seeing V5 :D

Thanks, I am going to try, but it is not looking good as I only have today off. Good news is that my version that I have done is rock solid, looks awesome, and works like a dream. However, that's my version which means I still have to create an MSN version, and a EU version, upload files, photographs and create a new post. This will take more than one day. I initially had more than one day off, but with the goofy season, work is never ending :(. Can't wait till January!

Thanks, I am going to try, but it is not looking good as I only have today off. Good news is that my version that I have done is rock solid, looks awesome, and works like a dream. However, that's my version which means I still have to create an MSN version, and a EU version, upload files, photographs and create a new post. This will take more than one day. I initially had more than one day off, but with the goofy season, work is never ending :(. Can't wait till January!

Pretty exciting for me, since I use Your version :cool:

Pretty exciting for me, since I use Your version :cool:

Nah, my version is never posted as it is a stripped down version (no msn, it is all removed). I don't post it as everyone wants msn so I just post it with the msn included. Either way, it works awesome with no glitches

Nah, my version is never posted as it is a stripped down version (no msn, it is all removed). I don't post it as everyone wants msn so I just post it with the msn included. Either way, it works awesome with no glitches

You in Ottawa, so I could drop by and pick up the stripped down version?

:twisted:

Okay I am very new to this, I have been looking and looking for something to use on my AVIC F700BT and it seems like every link is broken, i notice you use a 700BT for testing, Is the 700 capable of running this? And if so, where do I get this 3.0 firmware update? The update in the thread has a broken link