AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V4.0 'All-in-One' -- Oct 24th '10

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Open up your sys.txt file and put this into the [iNTERFACE] section: defaulttilt3d=8300 And adjust this number till you get your best horizon view.So it should look something like so: [interf

Posted Images

Abb that new look destination screen is excellent.Is that the route progress bar along the bottom?

Yes it is! When I put up my next update, it will be posted as V5 as there are so many graphical changes as well as interface changes, that it really doesn't look like the same V4 anymore

Yes it is! When I put up my next update, it will be posted as V5 as there are so many graphical changes as well as interface changes, that it really doesn't look like the same V4 anymore

How is it possible that you are going to release ANOTHER version FULL of "Enhancements".......

How is it possible that you are going to release ANOTHER version FULL of "Enhancements".......

I get bored with something VERY QUICKLY! I am working on changing just about everything, backgrounds, buttons, etc.. So far, I have changed over 400 bmp's :blink: . I will continue to put up pictures, and if I get strong feedback, then I will post it as a V5. If I get very little feedback, then I wont post it as posting these mods is a LOT of work and the popularity is going down :(

Abb1, Ive managed to get 2 of the 3 downloads. I think the issue is on the hosting site. I cant seem download the Abs GTX II Themes. Everything else works. Can you help? Gets a bit annoying waiting each time 104 secs... lol

Hmmm, yeah, there seems to be a problem, however, 39 downloads went ok. I would try again tomorrow. If it still has problems, I will try to re-download the file.

I get bored with something VERY QUICKLY! I am working on changing just about everything, backgrounds, buttons, etc.. So far, I have changed over 400 bmp's :blink: . I will continue to put up pictures, and if I get strong feedback, then I will post it as a V5. If I get very little feedback, then I wont post it as posting these mods is a LOT of work and the popularity is going down :(

Abb.It is a mystery why more people don't post comments regarding mods,changes etc.I am sure negative comments are better than no comment at all.I don't really think the popularity is going down(espicially amongst us die-hards!!).

So I would like to urge any "browswers"out there,espiecially the ones who have downloaded these mods to leave a comment and let the modders know that thier time(FREE time)is really appreciated.