AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V4.0 'All-in-One' -- Oct 24th '10

Hi Abb,

I tried exactly what you said and it still hangs, let me better explain.

I am driving listening to my XM Radio, I receive a phone call and it automatically switches to GPS with Phone option on bottom right corner. I answer the phone from that button. When I hang up from the call, all buttons don't work. GPS keeps tracking my route but NO music and I can't use any buttons as none of them work. I must turn off car or press reset button.

Any idea what else I can try?

Thanks

Guy

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Open up your sys.txt file and put this into the [iNTERFACE] section: defaulttilt3d=8300 And adjust this number till you get your best horizon view.So it should look something like so: [interf

Posted Images

Hi Abb,

I tried exactly what you said and it still hangs, let me better explain.

I am driving listening to my XM Radio, I receive a phone call and it automatically switches to GPS with Phone option on bottom right corner. I answer the phone from that button. When I hang up from the call, all buttons don't work. GPS keeps tracking my route but NO music and I can't use any buttons as none of them work. I must turn off car or press reset button.

Any idea what else I can try?

Thanks

Guy

Use the Navi to manage your calls. It's the Parrot POS operating system that gives you the s**ts. I have the same problem with mine. I just use the navi for the calls and I hang up with the navi.

Good Luck

Bud

Use the Navi to manage your calls. It's the Parrot POS operating system that gives you the s**ts. I have the same problem with mine. I just use the navi for the calls and I hang up with the navi.

Good Luck

Bud

Not exactly sure what you mean, I setup my system to auto answer after 3 seconds and it still hangs after hanging up. All works well if I call someone but if someone calls me it hangs up after the call is completed.

Need more info please.

Thanks

Guy

Not exactly sure what you mean, I setup my system to auto answer after 3 seconds and it still hangs after hanging up. All works well if I call someone but if someone calls me it hangs up after the call is completed.

Need more info please.

Thanks

Guy

I would suggest try another mod to see if the problem is still there. This is another way to troubleshoot to see if your problem is related to the software or hardware.

CHROME II

Let me know what you think! Need input! keep in mind that these pictures do not do it just as the camera lighting has a tough time photographing the chrome bars, so those line that you see in there are not there, instead, it all looks chrome.

NEW / OLD

cr2-1.jpgAV1.jpg

NEW / OLD

cr2-2.jpgAV2.jpg

NEW / OLD

cr2-3.jpgAV3.jpg

cr2-4.jpg

cr2-5.jpg

cr2-6.jpg

Will this be part of the image.res update?

Thanks Abb. :cool:

No, this will be part of the next 'all-in-one' update. So far over 250 images have been changed and revised in the image.res section alone. The Nav section will have its menus changed as well as the splitnav, speedometer changes with integrated features and built-in tripcomputer.

I am also thinking about the Nav settings image. Here is the one compared to the one in the previous post. I set up a poll in the hacks/mods section . I dont like polls, but I really would like peoples opinion on these backgrounds. Here is the new car background

cr2-6-1.jpg

The only comment that I have is that white characters on chrome or white background is sometime hard to read. So if you could set "color2=black" for the letter edge, it would be more crisp.

The white text has a black border with a glowsize of '3'. Trust me, it is very easy to read.