AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V4.0 'All-in-One' -- Oct 24th '10

Another thing that I have worked on was to change the 'QuickMenu' to limit it's view for map scrolling/panning in 2D mode as well as 3D mode. This has now been done!Again, to bring up the 'QuickMenu', you just long-click the 'Menu' button regardless whether you are in route or not..

New 'QuickMenu' for better Map Scrolling/Panning

VT4-5.jpg

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Open up your sys.txt file and put this into the [iNTERFACE] section: defaulttilt3d=8300 And adjust this number till you get your best horizon view.So it should look something like so: [interf

Posted Images

Another thing that I have worked on was to change the 'QuickMenu' to limit it's view for map scrolling/panning in 2D mode as well as 3D mode. This has now been done!Again, to bring up the 'QuickMenu', you just long-click the 'Menu' button regardless whether you are in route or not..

New 'QuickMenu' for better Map Scrolling/Panning

Really like the looks of that. It will help for sure. Haven't been able to drive for 8 weeks now, so I haven't even tried. V4 yet, but hopefully soon. I did buy ANOTHER f700bt for my F-150, now I have one in my Mustang, the wife's Altima and my F-150.....Sure wouldn't have bothered if it wasn't for this community and the efforts by all the Dev's. Honestly I am amazed at the dedication you have Abb, and the inspiration you gave to Chuck. Who knows where this unit will take us.

Honestly I am amazed at the dedication you have Abb, and the inspiration you gave to Chuck. Who knows where this unit will take us.

Thank you, those are words that I am always glad to hear. Automatically when I am in my vehicle, I search for improvements and changes, so as long as I have an Avic, I will continue to be modding. I am really impressed with Chuck, hopefully he will keep at it, as it is very easy to get burned out doing this. I know, I myself almost threw in the towel a couple of times if it wasn't for the support of a lot of members here, which is what kept me going :)

Very nice looking, much more convenient than before!

In mine I have a shortcut from the map menu, then long pressing the start menu will bring to this mode too.

This should be very useful for those that browse map often.

Thank you, those are words that I am always glad to hear. Automatically when I am in my vehicle, I search for improvements and changes, so as long as I have an Avic, I will continue to be modding. I am really impressed with Chuck, hopefully he will keep at it, as it is very easy to get burned out doing this. I know, I myself almost threw in the towel a couple of times if it wasn't for the support of a lot of members here, which is what kept me going :)

Kudos to Abb! I am glad!

Ok, this was the first time I have modded my unit. GREAT JOB! Most of these features should have been here to begin with.

I do need some help however. I had it working great but started playing with the menus. After reading about the NAVTEQ maps I decided to see what they looked liked and choose then from the menu. I get a can't find maps error and the F90bt starts the boot loop. I went back in and deleted the user data but this didn't seem to help. Any ideas?

Secondly and I'm sure this has been beat up but after spending hours reading and searching last night, i couldn't find anything recent. IS the bluetooth on the F90BT what it is? I mean is there no way to upgrade the software in order to stream music. I remember when these things first came out the discussion here was that the hardware was not compatible.

I was not able to add the last two folders Schemes and new GFX because of space. From what I'm reading I just need to delete some maps to make space. Correct?

Thanks for the help.

Bob