AVIC411.com

Chuck88's Mod v3.4b with Pioneer FW 4.0 and Primo 2.0 - Updated 2013-04-13

*** Smartzoom navigation aid ***  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use/prefer smartzoom during navigation?

• Yes.
    • Yes, but my mod doesn't have this feature or this feature is not working correctly.
    • No, I hate smartzoom.
    • I don't know what smartzoom is. Know it here (copy and paste): http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/28658-abbs-chrome-nav-mod-v325-aug-30th-10/page__st__165__p__213857#entry213857

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There seems to be some glitch when I press the menu button, then settings, then navi settings. It'll take me back to the maps screen instead of the actual navi settings screen.

I can't check that in the emulator, so I will check with my AVIC later on.

When you press the "Navi Settings" button, the built-in script of AVIC, not under my control, is calling an iGo script for that matter, so I don't know what was called.

Any error message?

Anybody else can confirm this problem?

I can't check that in the emulator, so I will check with my AVIC later on.

When you press the "Navi Settings" button, the built-in script of AVIC, not under my control, is calling an iGo script for that matter, so I don't know what was called.

Any error message?

Anybody else can confirm this problem?

No error message, it'll just take me to the maps screen.

There's recently been a ramdisk memory release. I wonder what you thought of it? http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=187595, more info http://www.amv007.narod.ru/en/index.html

There's recently been a ramdisk memory release. I wonder what you thought of it? http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=187595, more info http://www.amv007.narod.ru/en/index.html

In fact, it will take you back to the last STATE screen of the iGo navigation software, the one before you swithch to the MAIN MENU. I will check that. Thanks.

For the RAMDISK, I will read that too.

The Navi_Settings problem has been fixed and will be post in the upcoming update. You can still access it with v3.1 by using on map screen icon.

The RAM disk is not working in my Emulator, and I didn't venture into my AVIC.

Anybody has tried running the ramdisk_ppc.exe under AVIC to create a RAM disk?

The Navi_Settings problem has been fixed and will be post in the upcoming update. You can still access it with v3.1 by using on map screen icon.

The RAM disk is not working in my Emulator, and I didn't venture into my AVIC.

Anybody has tried running the ramdisk_ppc.exe under AVIC to create a RAM disk?

I tried loading on the emulater which it was able to open the file, but haven't tried running it on the avic.

Hey Chuck,how does it feel to be carrying the whole forum on your shoulders my friend?Maybe we should rename the place Chuck411

yeah chuck, you're definitely moving up on the avic411 elite moders.

Hey Chuck,how does it feel to be carrying the whole forum on your shoulders my friend?Maybe we should rename the place Chuck411 :D

Hey ovalball, you must be kidding :unsure: .

I just hope that one day diaftia and abb1 will return for the sake of this forum, but if they don't, I guess that is OK and I can certainly understand that, they've done their part to this forum, and largely. With this being said, and unfortunately, I am also counting my days in this forum too. :shock:

You know I am very very proud of my achievement on the creation of Chuck88's SmartTrack feature of my own, and I like it so much that I no longer use the original iGo SmartZoom, especially in 2D driving/navigating (the transition will be smoothing on the next update). But like the chinese proverb says, every good thing has an end. So I just hope that somebody, or many of them will eventually pop in, take our mods and then continue modding. B)

Best regards!

Hey Chuck I haven't been around for awhile but I love the things you have come up with in your theme. I was trying it out on my Wife's Deck which is a carbon copy of my flach disk. seems to just reload and reboot I then took tried the WINCE and remove her maps and replaced with yours and it works great on WINCE. I think it has to do with my maps being IntegrationVersion 03.000000 Base Contents 20100120R3 and your IntegrationVersion 02.000500 Base Contents: 20090509R3. I really would ahte to downgrade all my maps to work on this. Is there any way you can help me out getting this to work.

Thanks

Number1Guru

Hey Chuck I haven't been around for awhile but I love the things you have come up with in your theme. I was trying it out on my Wife's Deck which is a carbon copy of my flach disk. seems to just reload and reboot I then took tried the WINCE and remove her maps and replaced with yours and it works great on WINCE. I think it has to do with my maps being IntegrationVersion 03.000000 Base Contents 20100120R3 and your IntegrationVersion 02.000500 Base Contents: 20090509R3. I really would ahte to downgrade all my maps to work on this. Is there any way you can help me out getting this to work.

Thanks

Number1Guru

Hummm, my mod shouldn't have anything to do with the map versions. Is it however possible that you don't have the valid license or the EZRider.exe. I would have to check ... in the meantime please try other combinasons if you could.

bonjour,

@chuck comment fait on pour avoir les panneaux d'autoroute en vert,sachant que je n'ai pas de dossier uipionneer dans APL2 et que mon avic et en version US dans paramètre régional.

et dans le paramètre custom setting fade pourcentage on ne peut pas régler le pourcentage;pour ma part il reste a 100% peut être un bug

merci pour la réponse

bonne journée

nico

Nico,

Pour le pourcentage, tu dois sélectionner la première option à ICONS.

Pour les panneaux en vert, c'est tout ce que tu as à faire comme décrit, je ne vois pas autre chose qu'on restarting de ton AVIC après avoir sélectionné US.

P.S.: Pas de dossier ui_pioneer dans APL2\iGo, et non pas dans APL2. :rolleyes:

Ciao!