AVIC411.com

Chuck88's Mod v3.4b with Pioneer FW 4.0 and Primo 2.0 - Updated 2013-04-13

*** Smartzoom navigation aid ***  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use/prefer smartzoom during navigation?

• Yes.
    • Yes, but my mod doesn't have this feature or this feature is not working correctly.
    • No, I hate smartzoom.
    • I don't know what smartzoom is. Know it here (copy and paste): http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/28658-abbs-chrome-nav-mod-v325-aug-30th-10/page__st__165__p__213857#entry213857

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Chuck.Heading off to France for a 2 week tour.Looking forward to seeing how smart track performs.Will be logging on via wi fi to see if you have added/changed anything.Thanks again for all your fine work.

Ovalball,

I will send you a PM.

Have a safe trip to France!

Chuck;

I have the Altitude fix E-Rider. the license is global

I suggest to load my WinCE 5.0 Emulator in your PC, in which my mod v3.0 was included, as well as EzRider.exe and appropiate license files (read the simple instructions in that thread), just add one of your maps to the Emulator. If my v3.0 works in your PC, just take everything under APL2\iGo and copy them to your AVIC, that should work well. From there, replace v3.0 by v3.1.

WinCE 5.0 Emulator

Good lucks!

I suggest to load my WinCE 5.0 Emulator in your PC, in which my mod v3.0 was included, as well as EzRider.exe and appropiate license files (read the simple instructions in that thread), just add one of your maps to the Emulator. If my v3.0 works in your PC, just take everything under APL2\iGo and copy them to your AVIC, that should work well. From there, replace v3.0 by v3.1.

WinCE 5.0 Emulator

Good lucks!

Ok the WINCE 5.0 Emulator Worked, I then copied over your 3.1 on that and my map, pio, Buildin Files. Does the 3.1 have the Telephone Fix , and Nav Nag screen about don't operate vehicle or whatever it says. I have the Video fix and I also need the Elevation to read actual Feet not miles. since I am above 8700' almost all the time

Ok the WINCE 5.0 Emulator Worked, I then copied over your 3.1 on that and my map, pio, Buildin Files. Does the 3.1 have the Telephone Fix , and Nav Nag screen about don't operate vehicle or whatever it says. I have the Video fix and I also need the Elevation to read actual Feet not miles. since I am above 8700' almost all the time

v3.1 has all the fixes except the Elevation fix, which is from the EzRider.exe. Once it is working with your setup, just replace the EzRider.exe to have the Elevation fix.

Don't forget to update the DATA.zip with the one from v3.1, because the one included in the Emulator is v3.0.

bonsoir,

je n'arrive toujours pas a avoir les panneaux vert d'autoroute :angry:

Nico, tu as fait cela? Suggestion

PAS DE UI_PIONEER sous APL2\iGo, si cela ne marche toujours pas, dis-moi quelle version tu as, regarder sous l'écran ScreenOFF.

I got everything working Awesome including my Blue Theme with this version Chuck; Thank you I do however have issue with EZRider elavation fix it still shows up as .9 Miles instead of the Actual Feet, although if I go into GPS it tells me the Actual feet of 4856'

Good to know. For the elevation fix, you have to go to diaftia's thread and download the correct EzRider.exe.

Nico, tu as fait cela? Suggestion

PAS DE UI_PIONEER sous APL2\iGo, si cela ne marche toujours pas, dis-moi quelle version tu as, regarder sous l'écran ScreenOFF.

bonjour chuck,

je n'ai pas de UI_PIONEER sous APL2\iGO

j'ai mis la dernière en date 3.1

merci,bonne journée

nico

Nico, je ne sais pas comment t'aider!

Si tu regardes à l'intérieur du DATA.zip, tu trouverais sous ui_pioneer\common deux fichiers, l'un laneinfo_signpost.ini et l'autre laneinfo_signpost_eu.ini. Tout dépend sur ton setting de "Map Preference" sur US ou UK, le système chargera l'un ou l'autre fichier.

La seule différence est au niveau de RGB, donc la version US a RGB(0,97,19), et la version UK a RGB(0,112,255). Ouvre les fichiers et tu pourras la constater toi-même.

Tu peux à ce point par contre extraire le fichier laneinfo_signpost.ini et de renommer laneinfo_signpost_eu.ini, créer un folder ui_pioneer\common sous iGo et placer ce fichier dedans, et redémarrer. Comme ça il n'aura plus de fichier qui change de couleur à bleu (toujours vert).

Nico, je ne sais pas comment t'aider!

Si tu regardes à l'intérieur du DATA.zip, tu trouverais sous ui_pioneer\common deux fichiers, l'un laneinfo_signpost.ini et l'autre laneinfo_signpost_eu.ini. Tout dépend sur ton setting de "Map Preference" sur US ou UK, le système chargera l'un ou l'autre fichier.

La seule différence est au niveau de RGB, donc la version US a RGB(0,97,19), et la version UK a RGB(0,112,255). Ouvre les fichiers et tu pourras la constater toi-même.

Tu peux à ce point par contre extraire le fichier laneinfo_signpost.ini et de renommer laneinfo_signpost_eu.ini, créer un folder ui_pioneer\common sous iGo et placer ce fichier dedans, et redémarrer. Comme ça il n'aura plus de fichier qui change de couleur à bleu (toujours vert).

@chuck merci pour ta reponse,je vais essayer ça

nico