AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V3.6 - UPDATED: 04/19/11 - Now with auto installer.

Will try to make a video of it, although it will only show the change of colour, nothing else seem to change.

I know you don't live in Belgium, but one spot I am certain of is when I switch from the A12 to the R0 around Brussels (Belgium). Although I have seen it on lots of other intersections too, this is one I take almost every day. This junction around Brussels is a clover-leaf interchange (a 4-way interchange in which inner loops are provided for left turn movements and direct outer connections for right turn movements). As soon as I get onto the interchange, technically I am no longer on a motorway. Perhaps that is the reason the software treats this differently.

As for the other quirk: do you have any idea as to why the traffic signs revert back to US when I switch on Large signposts?

Weo

You are having really odd issues. Are you sure you cleared your save files out when you updated?

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the heads up about the traffic mode setting.

Yeha, I've been battling this BT issue with 2 different Avic's (F500BT and now x910bt). I had posted a thread in troubleshooting before, but everyone blamed my phone even though the problem occurs with ANY phone. I'm so fed up with this thing and Pioneer's useless tech support, I'm about to turn it into a wheel chock.

That really sucks man. I have never had a BT issue. The only thing I have seen is when TMC users start msn. That breaks things.

Did you use my install script when you installed?

If you are able to comment out lines in scripts on the fly, you can comment out the lines like "Drive..." or "Prepare..." in commands.csv within the Voice_TTS-nua-eng-us-f1.zip file

Or have a various versions of the Voice_TTS-nua-eng-us-f1.zip file and switch between them.

I'll check it out.

After the last Update I have no "Stop Route" and "Mute" Button while in routing.

Do I have to activate this in menu now, or can I loose it using my own Image.Res?

It would be nice to have a disabling function for the "300 M" Voice. Thats To much for me.

After Installation I have to change the Voice from German to English, and then after reboot back to German to get german TMC Messages.

Exept this it works I have NO Problem using the Euro- Blue-Signs.

upgraded tot the latest version: wow! everything works great. Except the following: TMC.

I have selected tmc en no tmc is present, at any time. And what does the extra TMC setting do? A screen with tiny buttons to search for tmc hardware. When I run a test it says: no hardware found. My guess it is for external hardware. is it conflicting with the internal tmc hardware?

Any suggestions?

Oh, and I miss the quick option to switch between day & night colors...but that's ok.

After Installation I have to change the Voice from German to English, and then after reboot back to German to get german TMC Messages.

upgraded tot the latest version: wow! everything works great. Except the following: TMC.

I have selected tmc en no tmc is present, at any time. And what does the extra TMC setting do? A screen with tiny buttons to search for tmc hardware. When I run a test it says: no hardware found. My guess it is for external hardware. is it conflicting with the internal tmc hardware?

Any suggestions?

Oh, and I miss the quick option to switch between day & night colors...but that's ok.

Can you try what gehklaus did and see if that solves your problem? I take it you have enabled the TMC setting in regional? What do you mean about "extra TMC setting?"

Which image is used for the circle in the pioneer iPod interface?

Also, the "green" highway signs look almost black to me, What's the best way to alter the shade? Can they be transparent?

Just take the image.res file. Rename it image.zip and extract it. Once in there use the thumbnail view in windows to find it.

As far as the highway signs just replace the signpost_template_bg.bmp file with the one from my 2.3 mods and they will be transparent. I would put it in but my signposts have become so complicated with the big/small/blue/green adding in yet another option would create mayhem. There are already 6 signpost configurations in there now (small/blue, small/green, big/blue, big/green, split/blue, split/green) and that option would effectively double them to 12. Signposts are a bastard because the config has to be loaded at boot via using the attach command to load the ini file. Then you just show the one you want with a variable. So I would have to double each of the existing options with a transparency config using the alternate bg file. I will look at it for a later release since you and one other person have asked for it but for now I have some other cool stuff I am working on. Just takes a lot of work in ui files for options, rendering, variables, config's etc.

So long story short give me a little bit of time on that one. ;)

If I receive a phonecall while listen Radio the AVIC always first switch to the Nav-Screen (take a few seconds) and then show the calling window.

Can I change this? With older Versions this window comes in every screen without switching.

Are you using carvers "skip navi warning" mods?