AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V3.6 - UPDATED: 04/19/11 - Now with auto installer.

Use 7zip to create image.7z then rename it to image.res.

maybe you can't run larger image.res files because you're still on firmware 2.x?

THX again, that fixed my first problem!!!

Anyone in germany or with TMC who can confirm, that road numbers are not shown on TMC events as I wrote in post #373???

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is odd. So I notice the signs are set large. When they are normal and they turn green do they get large or stay small?

nope, they just turn green.

I don't know whether you noticed, but it is not the _current_ sign that changes color but the _next_ sign: the sign that is displayed while on the intersection

Weo

nope, they just turn green.

I don't know whether you noticed, but it is not the _current_ sign that changes color but the _next_ sign: the sign that is displayed while on the intersection

Weo

Man that is weird. We dont have anything like that for US based maps. Makes me wonder of there is a sys.txt setting for that we don't know about. For example, there is a setting for regular signposts where you can lock the color to the system default.

signpost_coloring=1

I wonder if there is a setting for this _NEXT_SIGN and not the current one. Let me look to see if there is anything in there.

Have you seen this work correctly on other mods? The other thing I might be able to do is replace the default signpost ini file with the blue one since this seems to be the case where its used. I wonder if its pulling that from the ezrider. Obviously the setting above makes it so that ezrider can have an effect over the signpost colors.

Good evening, here is the translucent image

Jean-louis

I'm sorry, but it doesn't work!!

I tried to make the icon, which is shown if in iPod-mode there is no cover, invisible, but your image is shown as a pink square! :angry:

Any other ideas, how to get this icon invisibile if there is no cover?

Anyone in germany or with TMC who can confirm, that road numbers are not shown on TMC events as I wrote in post #373???

For me TMC works fine, only thing I'm missing is a possibility to just show traffic events on the current route in case somebody knows some code to implement that.

Jörg

Sorry, I know we had that before:

As far as trip computer is concerned I understand, that the mod delays loading of the TC until the System is fully booted and has a sattelite fix. This is simply done by setting a time delay after that it loads TC.

So 1 Question: How can I extend this delay?

And one observation which may help the coders amongst us to find the bug which prevents TC from working: When I install a new mod and clear the save files TC ALWAYS works on the first bootup. Maybe there is one file amongst trhe save files which effects TC.

Jörg

Hey Diaftia! Thanks for this awesome update. After using your older mod for a long time I started looking for new ones, and even did a little modding myself. I must agree with you on one point... The ONLY reason I couldn't use ABBs mod is because of the font he uses. Not to my liking at all. I agree it's too scripty for a navigation interface. But to each their own!

Anyway, the new mod is AWESOME. Thanks! You've done a great job, and I love that the end user can actually change things to their liking and do a little customization. Great work!

Sorry, I know we had that before:

As far as trip computer is concerned I understand, that the mod delays loading of the TC until the System is fully booted and has a sattelite fix. This is simply done by setting a time delay after that it loads TC.

So 1 Question: How can I extend this delay?

And one observation which may help the coders amongst us to find the bug which prevents TC from working: When I install a new mod and clear the save files TC ALWAYS works on the first bootup. Maybe there is one file amongst trhe save files which effects TC.

Jörg

Its in the tripcomputer.ui file. At the bottom there are 60's that mean wait 60 seconds. Increase those. I actually have another idea which I am going to try someday. Just need time. :-/

Hey Diaftia! Thanks for this awesome update. After using your older mod for a long time I started looking for new ones, and even did a little modding myself. I must agree with you on one point... The ONLY reason I couldn't use ABBs mod is because of the font he uses. Not to my liking at all. I agree it's too scripty for a navigation interface. But to each their own!

Anyway, the new mod is AWESOME. Thanks! You've done a great job, and I love that the end user can actually change things to their liking and do a little customization. Great work!

Glad you like it! Thanks for the nice feedback. :)

3.4 Changes on 1/25/11

• Decreased Navigation voice prompts! This is in the english female TTS voice file. If you use another then this will not apply to you. On highways one prompt at 2 miles and another at ~500 feet. On city streets one at 1/2 mile and another at ~500ft. Less prompts for other situations too.
  • Sys.txt corrections for TMC users.
  • Hopefully the TMC link in the destination menu goes to the correct place. I dont have TMC so its hard to test!
  • No nav ding option added to sys.txt. Checking to see if there is a way to add this to the UI. For now it needs to be set in sys.txt
  • In certain cases the speedcam text would not change with the map color. Since there is a quick change button via the compass for day/night the system now looks for map color change and changes the speedcam text color on the fly.