AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V3.6 - UPDATED: 04/19/11 - Now with auto installer.

Great update, and yes I am enjoying the hybrid mods ;) One issue I am having is dynamic volume will not work. When I set it to "On" as soon as I leave the Volume Setting screen it reverts back to off. Also, how does Autokarta work? There are options for both "Call from Cockpit" and "Call from browser map" that allow "off", "Route Map" and "Pad". I cannot figure out what these do can you please explain? Thanks again for a great mod.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

version 3,4 working fine!

TMC is working in belgium, thanks!

one more question, i restored my user settings, but now i cannot switch off the hardware button sounds. Also when pushing the screen there is this annoying 'beep'

Do i have to change something to get this fixed?

thanks

Great! Had to do some blind faith to get that code working. ;)

Go into the volume settings and in there is a on/off toggle for key beeps.

Great update, and yes I am enjoying the hybrid mods ;) One issue I am having is dynamic volume will not work. When I set it to "On" as soon as I leave the Volume Setting screen it reverts back to off. Also, how does Autokarta work? There are options for both "Call from Cockpit" and "Call from browser map" that allow "off", "Route Map" and "Pad". I cannot figure out what these do can you please explain? Thanks again for a great mod.

I will take a look at the dynamic volume. I used to use that feature but forget to turn it on. I will check to see what is making it turn off. FYI it might be working so toggle it but do not go back into the screen (going back could be turning it off).

AutoKarta shows you what the difference is between your original route and your new route if the route was recalculated based on taking a different turn. It will tell you longer/shorter/faster/etc/. You start it by enabling the option in settings. That makes sure its tracking the routes. Then to get to it load it from the quick menu. I think right now its under user menu 3. The settings I am not even sure what they all do. I want to go through that whole thing to make it more user friendly. I need to trace all those options to see what they actually do because they are not clear. They are not even skinned right. Its on my list. ;)

I will take a look at the dynamic volume. I used to use that feature but forget to turn it on. I will check to see what is making it turn off. FYI it might be working so toggle it but do not go back into the screen (going back could be turning it off).

AutoKarta shows you what the difference is between your original route and your new route if the route was recalculated based on taking a different turn. It will tell you longer/shorter/faster/etc/. You start it by enabling the option in settings. That makes sure its tracking the routes. Then to get to it load it from the quick menu. I think right now its under user menu 3. The settings I am not even sure what they all do. I want to go through that whole thing to make it more user friendly. I need to trace all those options to see what they actually do because they are not clear. They are not even skinned right. Its on my list. ;)

Well the BIG question is going to be:

is it possible to decrease the navigation prompts in the other TTS voices? If so, how or what has to be done?

It might be. I looked in my backup and I actually have the French and Spanish TTS language files. I need to take a look at them to be sure. Do you use one of those two? I would know if its telling me directions at the right time but I won't know if its telling me the correct things. ;)

It might be. I looked in my backup and I actually have the French and Spanish TTS language files. I need to take a look at them to be sure. Do you use one of those two? I would know if its telling me directions at the right time but I won't know if its telling me the correct things. ;)

The original TTS sucks, no matter which language is choosen, especially when speaking the street name. I never use it for a long period of time as a matter of fact; instead I stick with the recorded human voice of Jason.

Did anybody improve that poorly released engine lately in this forum?

The original TTS sucks, no matter which language is choosen, especially when speaking the street name. I never use it for a long period of time as a matter of fact; instead I stick with the recorded human voice of Jason.

Did anybody improve that poorly released engine lately in this forum?

I have it so that the TTS english female voice is far less annoying in how many times she pesters you while navigating. Makes her tolerable. I tend to like hearing the streets even if they are robotic.

I have it so that the TTS english female voice is far less annoying in how many times she pesters you while navigating. Makes her tolerable. I tend to like hearing the streets even if they are robotic.

Did you success in changing the pitch (speaking speed) of the voice? I think that it was way too fast when speaking with TTS.

There are a few questions I have been meaning to ask:

Are you supposed to be able to delete erroneous red light and speed camera warnings? When I click on the warning and press delete, nothing happens.

Also, sometimes a blue circular sign appears that has a number in it like 55. It does not correspond to the speed limit or the current speed so i'm not sure what it's for.

Also, the speeding warning seems to be muted sometimes, is it something I set wrong?

-on my phone so sorry for my brevity.