AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

Registry Dump worked fine on my F920BT.

Here is some entry regarding GPS:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\GPS]

"GRFTYPE"=dword:00000001

"ParamFolder"="NAND\\SYSTEM\\GPS"

"CurGpsWeekRollerNum"=dword:00000001

"DefaultGpsWeekNo"=dword:000001d5

"MC_EveryStartUpdateTime"=dword:00000001

"NmeaSel3"=dword:00000001

Other interesting news: USB Mouse is working!!!...no pointer though but I can click an navigate menues.

Regards.....

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This worked perfectly! I see 2 potential solutions for this.

1. If you have USER/PRG.FLG then copy all files from PRG1 to PRG0 and all files from PRG0 to PRG1 (from your backup). If there is a 2nd page of the file listing, be sure to copy of the 2nd page as well. Then delete USER/PRG.FLG and follow Condi's instructions. I created a complete backup of USER and copied to PC. Then I renamed PRG0 to PRG1 and PRG1 to PRG0 using my PC on the SD card of the backup. Then using test mode, I deleted USER/PRG1, USER/PRG0, and PRG.FLG. Then copied the entire renamed PRG0 and PRG1 from the SD to USER on AVIC.

2. Condi may choose to modify his install to look for PRG.FLG to determine which directory to use based on the PRG.FLG status. No PRG.FLG use PRG0, if PRG.FLG exists, then use PRG1...

Thank you to Condi and everyone else working on this project!

Confirmed that is exactly what was wrong!!! I have a z110 with the shortfuse upgrade and i had the PRG.FLG file did exactly what garrettoomey did and works like a champ now! Thanks man! Now where is everyone getting the igo8 software from?? Where can i get a copy?

Be sure to put all the files into folfer 'RegistryBackup' on your sd-card and double-click the 'BackupRegistry.mscr' script.

Then simply wait a few minutes. You will notice the change of the filesize of the file 'fullbackup.reg' :-D

Regards.....

That's my problem. I put the files in the root. Will try again now.

I can read value of default app directory with registry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Information\ProgramDir0 = PRG0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Information\ProgramDir1 = PRG1

Could you please check your values, if they are different/reversed?

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Information]

"ProgramDrive"="USER"

"ProgramDir0"="PRG0"

"ProgramDir1"="PRG1"

"ProgramFlag"="PRG.FLG"

"ProgramVolumeFile"="VOLUME.DAT"

Hey Condi excelent work here! I've tried this on my Z120BT and was able to follow your steps, however, I am not able to copy and paste USER file to the SD card. The selection is greyed out, unless I open USER and select all then copy. But when I move back to SD it will not copy to the root of SD even after the unit says that it is pasting the files. I have even made a "save file" folder on the SD to save to and it still didn't work. Am I missing a step or has Pioneer put a block on this?

Hey Condi excelent work here! I've tried this on my Z120BT and was able to follow your steps, however, I am not able to copy and paste USER file to the SD card. The selection is greyed out, unless I open USER and select all then copy. But when I move back to SD it will not copy to the root of SD even after the unit says that it is pasting the files. I have even made a "save file" folder on the SD to save to and it still didn't work. Am I missing a step or has Pioneer put a block on this?

It's a bit tricky, I've found that manually selecting the folder, not select all, is the best method. I'll try to make a video of the process soon.

Condi,

There is a button for GOOG411 where the phone number is now inactive. BTW I don't have any programming skills, but I do have a question. Would we be able to reprogram the phone number? Using notepad I am able to open the file. The following phone number is inside 14252964544. Would it be as simple as just editing the phone number to a desire number?

Thank you very much.

NDATA\TEL\GOOG411.DAT file contents:

BTW I'm referring to the Z110bt/z120bt model.

Other interesting news: USB Mouse is working!!!...no pointer though but I can click an navigate menues.

haha good one :) try also usb keyboard. until we've got not working control panel we cant change options of mouse and keyboard.

somehow we should be able to enable the pointer..

Confirmed that is exactly what was wrong!!! I have a z110 with the shortfuse upgrade and i had the PRG.FLG file did exactly what garrettoomey did and works like a champ now! Thanks man! Now where is everyone getting the igo8 software from?? Where can i get a copy?

Glad that at last you've got working hackmode ;) about iGO8 - there is no working/free gps port - for now.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Information]

"ProgramDrive"="USER"

"ProgramDir0"="PRG0"

"ProgramDir1"="PRG1"

"ProgramFlag"="PRG.FLG"

"ProgramVolumeFile"="VOLUME.DAT"

Its the same, so PRG.FLG is some kind of 'switch' from PRG0 to PRG1, and it runs PRG1 apps.

I think that I will make some script, which will check for PRG.FLG - if yes, then it will run PRG0 av.exe, also user will have to copy prg1 as prg0, and hackmode file to prg1. Little twisted thing ;)

I wrote all the description from my memory, there could be some mistakes ;)

Condi,

There is a button for GOOG411 where the phone number is now inactive. BTW I don't have any programming skills, but I do have a question. Would we be able to reprogram the phone number? Using notepad I am able to open the file. The following phone number is inside 14252964544. Would it be as simple as just editing the phone number to a desire number?

Thank you very much.

NDATA\TEL\GOOG411.DAT file contents:

BTW I'm referring to the Z110bt/z120bt model.

Make backup of the file, modify, and copy via file explorer or pioneer testmode ;) If that .DAT file is with plain text, then it should work.

Just try :) But what about inactive button? Its because of that number? I will check it also, but after my work, later this day.

Great video :) thanks for making and posting, it will help some user to see how testmode ui works!

Can I add it to first post into description?

br

condi