AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very confused, there is a different password for the HACKMODE.KEY file. It keeps asking and I'm using avic411 as the password and it just says incorrect. How do I get this file?

try to unpack with 7zip.

guys - people who downloaded 4 times - please REDOWNLOAD again v2.0!

accidentally I've uploaded not the proper version ;)

now the file is the correct one :)

yep 1st automatic version is up :)

It did work with my X940BT, even though I had a message error code 2000c129 with the inability to remove user\PRG.FLG

I now have Hackmode! :smile: I'm just concerned, did I messed up any way of doing a backup prior to the auto install?

Any options in case something goes wrong in the future at this point...?

Thanks

It did work with my X940BT, even though I had a message error code 2000c129 with the inability to remove user\PRG.FLG

I now have Hackmode! :smile: I'm just concerned, did I messed up any way of doing a backup prior to the auto install?

Any options in case something goes wrong in the future at this point...?

Thanks

the error was probably because of that file doesnt exist.

i dont know the syntax of 'EXIST' parameter ;)

great that it works :) :) thanks for the info!

Hey Ralpharn, thanks for the updates on the hack, can you send me a link to that russian forum so I can also follow the progress of that hack, it looks promising, as currently I never use the navi in my unit because the map coverage is crap.

Russian forum is here, but to see it you must register and log-in first. Otherwise it is invisible. This link leads to exact post where that guy started to describe his achievement.

Tried the Hack and got a red screen at the end. it seems like all the files were copied over. So I took the sd card out and restarted and it boot up fine. Now should I have the capability to copy files on the 940? Not sure how to get in to do that.

Jimbo

Had the exact same thing! Now you can remove test mode from your sd card

And keep only hackmode file, your unit should boot in hackmode with all functions.