AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

Blackstone i see you gave me new sofwear AVICZ130_X930BT i downloaded it to my SD and tommorow want to try but i think its not gonna start automatic process for sure because of condi f.....  :oops: 

Pionner said it should start by itself to install update  :cry:

but anyway i will try because God with me  :rolleyes:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Yeah... I did it  B) it took long time because i didnt know that my X930BT can not read at all SD 32 gig  :-( !!! So i had two sd card for 32 gig and very very old sd for 64 mb. When i installed update 3.002 on sd 32 gig and inserted to avic,

nothing happened for old sd is not enought spase, softwear has almost 70 mb. but my sd only has 64 mb. When i copied condi with testmode key to sd 32 gig and inserted to my avic, nothing happened  :-( i understood that this is too big sd card and went to buy sd 8 gig  ;)!!! 

Came home copied original backup of User directory of my X930BT to sd 64 mb. which is was enought spase for testmode key too, and original update 3.002 from site of pioneer to sd 8 gig.

On avic through testmode key deleted all User directory from avic, and copied all original backup User directory from sd to avic, im not sure it helped or not i didnt check but i just inserted another sd with 3.002 update

to my surprise it started install by itself  :o even it rebooted by itself and showed me what i really wanted to see already two month ago!!! It showed me writing about navi and "OK" :D  I JUST WANTED TO TAP ''OK'' on the screen instead to have a "brick" when i did it, everything worked good, music, navigation, phone bluetooth everything  :D !!!

Thanks to you BlakeStone  ;) i really apreciate your help and time to spent on me!!! That was good experience for me, plus now i know a lot about mine AVIC X930BT  B)

I'm trying to download the file but it keeps say I g corrupt ed any ideas

Good!  Condi will only brick your device if you don't know what you are doing.

You don't need condi for anything.  You only need supertestmode key.

condi is a tool ONLY for tech savvy people to use to explore the capability of their units.

It has and will create a brick out of your unit.

Good!  Condi will only brick your device if you don't know what you are doing.

You don't need condi for anything.  You only need supertestmode key.

condi is a tool ONLY for tech savvy people to use to explore the capability of their units.

It has and will create a brick out of your unit.

Being an expert is irrelevant.  Hackmode modifies your system file upon installation and that may brick your device regardless how good you know what you're doing.  Unfortunately, the admin of this site doesn't give a shit.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi can anyone please help, I am by no means a techinical minded individual. I have a AVIC-F930BT installed in my car. I have recently had the batttery changed and now cannot use the system as i do not have the password. I have tried downloading the testmode files and doing the backup but cannot paste the copied files into the backup folder as the system will not let me do this function. Any help guidance would be greatly appreciated, in the most basic terms possible.

Thankyou

So the other half has just unlocked the system, she inserted the SD card selected file management and has located a password, turned the system off, removed SD card, keyed in the password and the system is back up and running. No idea how we have achieved this but needless to say i am happy with the result.

• 3 weeks later...

This thing is password protected... I can't even unzip it.  Thread may be long dead, but I got my car used and had service done on it.  They had to unplug unit and now it's lock in password screen.  I contacted original owner and all the passwords she gave me failed.  This is my last ditch effort before I send it off to get reset for over $200! in that case I might as well just get a new one...

ANYONE now the password to unzip these files?!?!

Hello! I have a Pioneer Avic-F320BT GPS with a problem: the SD card does not work. If I put the card into the GPS it does not recognize it. The card is good, because i put it into the computer and it is formatted with FAT32. I have resetted the GPS, but it still does not work. What should I do?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a solution for the non-working GPS in hackmode. You can connect an external GPS receiver instead of the TMC receiver on the backside of the AVICs. The connector for the TMC module is just a standard serial port with 3.3V TTL level. So you need a GPS receiver with serial NMEA output at 3.3V TTL level. Alternatively you can use an old RS232 GPS-mouse in combination with a RS232-TTL converter such as max3232. The pinout of the connector is described in the service manual of f40bt that can be found on the internet. Your alternative nav-software can then access the GPS receiver via the serial port that is associated with the TMC module. The same should be possible with the connector for the CAN module that is present on some AVICs for VW and Ford AC and PDC control, because this is also just a standard serial port.

If you want to keep the TMC receiver, you can still use this approach, because the FM6 TMC-module from GNS that is used inside the Pioneer TMC receiver features NMEA pass-through from an auxilliary serial port. You just need to connect the GPS receiver to this aux port (again 3.3V TTL-level). Somewhere I have the pinout of the FM6 module in case someone is interested in this method. I have tested the latter with Igo 8.3 on a different device (not an AVIC). Igo detected automatically the combined TMC/GPS data stream and both TMC and GPS worked nicely.