AVIC411.com

Z110BT USA Upgrade with CSND-210FM (2011)

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I successfull installed "SD1" but I'm having trouble installing "SD2". Its not recognized by my system. I tried two different SD cards (even re-using the first SD1 card).

Does anyone know what could be going on?

EDIT:

Nevermind, I found my answer. The "SD2" card has the Bluetooth update and needs to be done thru the Bluetooth settings. (DUH!!!)

Anyone else get any errors when trying to extract the files to the sd card? I don't get any errors when i extract it to my hard drive but get errors on everything when I try and put it all on the sd card. I just purchased the sd card so i doubt its bad but it could be I guess. Errors are mainly 0x80004005 unspecified error.

Thanks

Anyone else get any errors when trying to extract the files to the sd card? I don't get any errors when i extract it to my hard drive but get errors on everything when I try and put it all on the sd card. I just purchased the sd card so i doubt its bad but it could be I guess. Errors are mainly 0x80004005 unspecified error.

Thanks

You mean you are getting errors just dragging & dropping (copy/paste)the extracted files to your SD card? Which step/update are you on? 2.003, 2.004, 3.000.

Actually, sounds like a problem with your computer. It shouldn't matter what the files are - as long as the SD is big enough and formatted. Try copying some other large files to the SD. Do you get the same errors?

Yeah it was the sd card. Returned it and got a new one but cant get the update to start. Extracted the files from 2.003 onto the card and replaced the 2 files from 2.004. I tried having the avic110 folder as the root and also just having the files on the card without being in the avic110 folder. I am using version 1.00000. Is this why? I just tried updating to 2.003 without the hack and the files in the avic110 folder on the card and nothing would pop again. I am going to try the second time with just the files out of the avic110 folder and give it a go.

Thanks

Ok I am torrenting the z120bt update. Will update to that and then try to upgrade to 2.003. If this torrent is 2.000 I can I still use the crack with that or do i just upgrade straight from 2.000 2.004? Oh and do these updates include the bluetooth updates as well? I just asking because I noticed the purchased ones from pioneer include the second sd card.

Thanks

I'm pretty sure you can't install 2.003 or 2.004 directly on 1.000 or 1.001. It is a patch to 2.0.

The 1.0 > 1.001 > 1.002 > 2.0 > 2.003 > 2.004 > 3.0 path will work, but I think you can do it quicker.

I think you can go 1.0 -> 1.002 > 3.00

This assumes that your 1.002 SD is made from the Pioneer 1.001 + the ShortFuse hacked files. The reason I think you may be able to go straight to 3.0 from 1.002 is that Pioneer says the CNSD-210FM upgrade is for either a Z110 or Z120. So I bet the password hack in 1.002 is all you need.

AFAIK, no one has reported doing it this way. Worst case is 3.0 doesn't let you past the password entry screen. Then you just go back to the 2.0 > 2.004 > 3.0 route.

Oh ya, SD2 is the new Parrot BT. Actually there is BT (Firmware dir) on SD1 also. I guess you are supposed to update BT from SD1 first, then insert SD2 and do it again.

Update. Got it updated to 3.001 the long way lol. So far only updated bluetooth with the sd2 pack in the 2.003 update i torrented. Only thing is I lost voice control. When i hold it down on the headunit or the button on my steering wheel i assigned it to it just mutes instead.

Thanks

I thought if you hold down the "voice" button, the radio is SUPPOSED to mute? I suggest you TAP the "voice" button, and see what happens.

Wow thx for the upgrade. Everything went perfect......i'm just hoping the bluetooth update fixes the background noise issue that the other caller experiences.

Some great seeders out there too! Took all of 15 min to download! Will seed for a few months. Cheers.

I'm no longer convinced the BT noise over phone calls can be fixed thru a software update. I have a BB Tour for ages, so I haven't tried any other phone to test other options. I'm hoping the iPhone 5 doesn't have this issue since it will be my next phone.

FYI, the noise over BT phone calls almost goes away when you hold the "HOME" button and turn the screen off. This tells me there is interference pickup from the head unit over BT.

FYI, the noise over BT phone calls disappears when you mute the phone call from the phone itself (NOT THE HEADUNIT).

I'm no longer convinced the BT noise over phone calls can be fixed thru a software update. I have a BB Tour for ages, so I haven't tried any other phone to test other options. I'm hoping the iPhone 5 doesn't have this issue since it will be my next phone.

FYI, the noise over BT phone calls almost goes away when you hold the "HOME" button and turn the screen off. This tells me there is interference pickup from the head unit over BT.

FYI, the noise over BT phone calls disappears when you mute the phone call from the phone itself (NOT THE HEADUNIT).

I have an iphone 4, the call quality on my end is good. I can hear the caller loud and clear. My issue is that the caller can hear all the background noise of the wind etc when i'm driving down the highway at 70mph. if i'm stopped then the caller has no complaints. When i'm on the highway it get so bad the caller want me to call back later with a better connection lol.

This seems to be a different issue than you are experiencing, although i will try your tips thx for the info.

Cheers