AVIC411.com

x920bt firmware and map upgrade to CNSD-210FM for free?

You know what makes me sick is people are selling this on ebay for 40-50 dollars each. And people are giving it positive ratings not even knowing they could do it for free here! Just go on ebay and search 2011 map upgrade. It's one thing to pirate, its another thing to sell it and make money off pirated material!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Everyone. So im one of the idiots who bought this update on eBay, but it did not work completely! The first SD card worked fine but when the larger sd card was on 99% and then went to 100% it says "incorrect SD card, please insert correct one". I have been reading up on this forum and I just am not sure how to correct this! I was refunded my money but for the past 3 weeks, I have not been able to use my unit at all! Anyone have any help or know EXACTLY what I can do. I am using a Mac and do not know much about downloading pirated items online, so all the idiot proof help is appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for explaining that .dll file was holding me back from upgrading worked like a charm now enjoying the update

many thanks

hi there - I have the same situation, aka 2.003 has been installed for some time now.

What are the steps, in order, if that is the situation?

thanks

Hi, so for the people having trouble with the update to 2.04, I'll explain a little better, download the pioneer 2.03 update and extract it and you'll have a directory called AVICZ110, next download the patch from the link and extract that and you will have two files

EU090APL.VER - this goes in the main folder of AVICZ110 and must overwrite the orginal file

RenewalIFLib.dll - this file goes into the APL folder inside the AVICZ110 directory and overwrite the orginal file

now put the AVICZ110 directory and a freshly formatted Micro SD and insert it...

The update will start automatically

As for the guy stuck at 36% of the CNSD-210FM update I think you should redownload the torrent and try again sounds like you have a corrupt or missing file...

And again I haven't tried this on anything but a x920bt, if you have a 930 I have no clue if any of this works

I already have 2.003 installed... how does that change the install process?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

All worked great for me!

I have no idea what the Mirror AV is for... Seems to do nothing for me ....

App mode IS available but not very useful unless you have your hands on the iPhone.

My MotionX GPS Drive app works.... Music and all.. but I haven't figured out how to 'talk' to it.

It still seems like I have to have the iPhone in my hands to find directions to somewhere.

(I'm in Canada so Siri doesn't do squat yet.)

I still can't use the Off Hook button on my steering wheel controls to get Siri's attention...

I have to press the iPhone button and hold it to get Siri to talk to me.. Siri will talk to me through the blue tooth of my car... i.e. I can speak to it from the microphone of the car and hear in the speakers of the car.

This upgrade is better, but still not an App Radio yet.

• 2 weeks later...

The mirror AV is for the optional rear monitor screens. It allows you to watch a movie in the back seat (or otherwise select your rear video) while still listening to music up front. The mirror setting is if you wanted both screens to display the same thing.

Ok so I wanted to try this today and when I tried to open the file that was downloaded from the pirate bay link, it just starts trying to install a bunch of crap on my computer and change my homepage and search engines and stuff. Am I doing something wrong becuase I dont want my computer all jacked to update my radio.

I did the 2.003 to 2.004 update and it worked fine, I just cant seem to get to the files in the update from the pirate bay link. Can anybody help me out, I must be doing something wrong.