AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is multi-touch function important in appradio app????or is not so important for play app in appradio???

because sph da100 not sell in asia.... just avh 8450bt..

any suggestion for another product who have multi touch anda advance app look like mode in pioneer???

thnx

After a long install, I finally have my appradio 2 installed with e-brake bypass. I am running appradio firmware 8.15, software 1.7.3, and appradio extension 2.0 beta. All of the compatible apps(car media player, nav free, dashcommand) work. when i push the icons for the appradio extensions apps nothing happens. it shows that I am pushing them(it highlights), but none of the apps will actually open. I have tried updating the firmware, but that only disables the ebrake bypass. Any help would be greatly appreciated! side note; mike this is an amazing job you've done here, keep up the great work and thanks!!

I'm also running an iphone 4s on 5.0.1

After a long install, I finally have my appradio 2 installed with e-brake bypass. I am running appradio firmware 8.15, software 1.7.3, and appradio extension 2.0 beta. All of the compatible apps(car media player, nav free, dashcommand) work. when i push the icons for the appradio extensions apps nothing happens. it shows that I am pushing them(it highlights), but none of the apps will actually open. I have tried updating the firmware, but that only disables the ebrake bypass. Any help would be greatly appreciated! side note; mike this is an amazing job you've done here, keep up the great work and thanks!!

I'm also running an iphone 4s on 5.0.1

You mentioned that updating the firmware disables the ebrake bypass. Do you mean if you update to firmware 8.17? What bypass are you using?

• RonS locked this topic