AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to go back to appex but uninstalled about 3 weeks ago because I wasn't receiving push email, and unfortunately that's a feature I rely on for work. Any chance of getting that bug worked out? Thanks mike.

Try installing the latest version and modify the Backgrounder.plist file in /var/mobile/Library/AppRadioExtensions. Delete everything in the overrides section. I'm pretty sure it have something to do with this file. I'm only manually enabling backgrounder on the AppRadio app.

Try installing the latest version and modify the Backgrounder.plist file in /var/mobile/Library/AppRadioExtensions. Delete everything in the overrides section. I'm pretty sure it have something to do with this file. I'm only manually enabling backgrounder on the AppRadio app.

Hey mike,

Can you be more specific? I looked in that file, but am not exactly sure where to start/stop deleting. Thanks.

Not working for me, I get a completely black screen on any app.

I have no backgrounder app nor any TV out app installed, the version in Cydia worked fine.

Let me know if I can troubleshoot it for you somehow or if you need logs, thanks for the effort and great app BTW.

SPH-DA100

Just updated to firmware 8.17 im running ios 5.1.1. on iphone 4

everything works and some improvements on screen responsiveness

only problem so far is that coming out of apps the iphone springboard goes black so when disconecting iphone from appradio 2 i have to respring springboard to get the screen back.

looking good for iphone 5 integration as part of update was "for new touchscreen device"

thanks again Milke for all of your hard work

Hi all, just installed a SPH DA100 & loving it! I installed the earlier Beta of Appex, & I get the iphone display on the head unit, but no touch control via the head unit. I get a hand pointing to a red "X" at the top of the screen when i touch the screen.. When i install the Beta 5 version, i dont get any iphone screens on my Head Unit at all, just a black screen. Any ideas what i'm doing wrong? Anyone getting same problem? Any help appreciated, & well done Mike on a great App!!

Привет вÑем не кто не знает как в Cydia Ñкачать поÑледнюю верÑию так как у Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ñ 1.1.4-1 Ð Ñ Ð½ÐµÐ¹ не работает ÑенÑор AppRadio! :?

Привет вÑем не кто не знает как в Cydia Ñкачать поÑледнюю верÑию так как у Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ñ 1.1.4-1 Ð Ñ Ð½ÐµÐ¹ не работает ÑенÑор AppRadio! :?

and that means.......

У Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ñ AppRadio SPH-DA01 ver 2.63 и Iphone 4

Jailbreak уÑтановлена программа AppRadio Exstensions ver 1.1.4-1 Ð¿Ñ€Ð¸Ð»Ð¾Ð¶ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ð·Ð°Ð¿ÑƒÑкаютÑÑ Ð½Ð° AppRadio но нет возможноÑти ÑƒÐ¿Ñ€Ð°Ð²Ð»ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ð¸Ð¼Ð¸ Ñ AppRadio! Ð’ чем может быть проблема? И почему в Cydia нет более Ñвежей прошивки AppRadio Exstensions как указано на Ñайте! Что Ñ Ð´ÐµÐ»Ð°ÑŽ не так! За ранее благодарен!

Right, im confused now.......

Re-installed Beta 5 & still black screen when using unsupported Apps. Re-install Beta 2, & screen shows on radio but no touch screen enabled. I've just read the documentation & the TV Out section says" Automatically displays unsupported apps on the Appradio display. You cannot use the screen for touch input. This is for viewing only".

The video on the first post on this thread shows the iphone screen on the head unit with touch screen enabled to control the iphone via the head unit. I thought that was what this app was about.... am i just being dumb or am i missing something here?

"am i just being dumb or am i missing something here?"

@Paulie a bit of both this is as stated BETA software, most likely (and that actually what is happening) the Documentation is not updated and your reading the documentation from the OLD AppEx 1.1.4xxx Which clearly stated that no touch support on the screen of the head unit was implemented. @mikedecaro is working on the new version but my guess is that as any of us Dev's out there the Documentation is the last thing to worry about so give the guy a break he is working alone on this and for free.

Can you be more specific? I looked in that file, but am not exactly sure where to start/stop deleting. Thanks.

Try this version: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2591/AppRadio/Backgrounder.plist

Right, im confused now.......

Re-installed Beta 5 & still black screen when using unsupported Apps. Re-install Beta 2, & screen shows on radio but no touch screen enabled. I've just read the documentation & the TV Out section says" Automatically displays unsupported apps on the Appradio display. You cannot use the screen for touch input. This is for viewing only".

The video on the first post on this thread shows the iphone screen on the head unit with touch screen enabled to control the iphone via the head unit. I thought that was what this app was about.... am i just being dumb or am i missing something here?

The documentation is for the version in Cydia. The beta version in this thread had different/new features that aren't in the docs yet. Not sure why you are getting the red X. I'm trying to stabilize a version for my AppRadio 1 and then once that is working I'll try to figure out whats going on with the newer devices.

Hey man ur awesome thanks a lot but I have a few questions everytime I try to acces my apps from the screen such as my text or photos anything everytime I press on the icon it launches it on my phone but my screen stays on a black screen and when I try to press something it say the no touch icon any idea ? And another thing everytime I try to exit and unplug my phone I do hit the home button but my appradio paring app stays running and it won't exit I have to hard reset my phone to get it working again

• RonS locked this topic