AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you given any thought of putting this software (complete package) on the official apple store so jailbreak wouldn't be necessary? I wonder why pioneer didn't do this themselves. Also is there anyway to add a toggle to stretch apps to fill the whole screen?

I have a unlocked jailbroken iPhone 4 IOS 6.1.2, I also have the pioneer appradio 2 ver 2.1.0 and have appextensions 2.0.1-42 . I have installed siri onto my phone but can't see siri on my appradio nor can i control most apps. Any help with this would be great. I want to voice get and reply if possible.. thanks in advance

Dont want to double post but hoping to get some answers here. I really need to know if i need to upgrade to iPhone 4s to get the siri button or if i csn use my iPhone 4 jailbroken

A few post above states APPEX is not compatible with 6.1.2....  it is even in the first post as stated above as well..... You can get other apps to appear on the headunit but you will not be able to use the touch function from your headunit....

The developer who made Accelerate is updating backgrounder, just received a conformation email from him today.  Quasar is almost done also.

any news about the dev thats updating backgrounder ??? whats the status of the update ?

can someone please give me a working configuration for my devices:

iPod 4G with iOS5

Appradio 2 with firmware 8.17

i have already tried newest appradioextensions from cydia with appradio version 1.8.2 and also with the newer versions. unsupported apps still do not work

please help me

• RonS locked this topic