AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the iPhone 5 I'm getting touch control of unsupported apps (the calculator) for about 5 seconds and then the AppRadio App restarts on the phone and the "Hello iPhone 5" message is redisplayed on the head unit.

Also, the touch calibration is way off during those 5 seconds of touch control of calculator.

Ok, I now realize that this issue is listed on the first page.

Mike is a god. Thank you so much for all the work.

X8500 with iPhone5 6.1 and haven't run into the crashing bug yet. Touch works sometimes. Will play around alittle more this weekend. Haven't been able to test that much since I've been driving but love watching espn full screen now!

AVH-X2550BT - iPhone 4s 6.1 on AppRadio 2.2.0 and latest beta.

App crashes in less than 30secs. this happens even when video are playing - which doesnt seems like inactive to me

Anyway thanks Mike for the awesome tweak !! once full support regains (1.8.2 ios5 =x) donation will be given =)

Hi Mike,

iPhone 5 user here. I've had no problems with unsupported apps staying open, but I have had the app crashing issues. When I open an unsupported app, 1 of 3 things will happen:

1) It will let me use touch controls for a few seconds (but in the wrong place as others have mentioned) before crashing the app and bringing me back to the 'Hello Luke's iPhone' screen

2) The first touch of the unsupported app crashes the app as above

3) Either the first touch or a few touches causes the radio to go into mirroring mode (with the red finger, so no touch controls)

There seems to be no rhyme or reason to which of the above will happen! Hope that's helpful!

One more thing - the app radio app doesn't seem to be able to remember the order of my apps if I rearrange them on the app radio screen - is there a way to make the order stay?

• RonS locked this topic