AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

LOL. ok ok. after the reboot and knowing to look in the STOCK settings. Everything is working. Thanks again for your help...

Only glitch i had at first was with lanscape lock on and text message being visible was when i disconnected the iphone from the lightning connecter all my text were still showing in lanscape even with the phone upright. I removed the txt message from being shown in the menu and toggled lanscape lock on and off and its working fine now.

Glad I found this forumn

THANKS!

LoL you're very welcome kind sir. :P Glad you got it sorted out. :)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. ok ok. after the reboot and knowing to look in the STOCK settings. Everything is working. Thanks again for your help...

Only glitch i had at first was with lanscape lock on and text message being visible was when i disconnected the iphone from the lightning connecter all my text were still showing in lanscape even with the phone upright. I removed the txt message from being shown in the menu and toggled lanscape lock on and off and its working fine now.

Glad I found this forumn

THANKS!

That happens to me too but what's weird is this happens even when I'm not connected to the lightning cable. Just being connected to Bluetooth makes my text message to landscape when I'm holding it portraits. In a way that's good so that I'm not texting and driving.

Sorry I wasn't more clear regarding where the settings were. I'm guessing you're not having any of the appradio crashing issue I'm having. I can't think of any other Cydia tweak installed that would cause it.

no crashes so far. fingers crossed.

However when i installed tvtuner out a few weeks ago every app i had on my phone crashed. I know this is pointed out as a known problem on the first page, but was a big problem for me for an hour or so before i figured out what was going on.

Mine too. Messages.app rotating even without the cable connected.

That happens to me too but what's weird is this happens even when I'm not connected to the lightning cable. Just being connected to Bluetooth makes my text message to landscape when I'm holding it portraits. In a way that's good so that I'm not texting and driving.

Sorry I wasn't more clear regarding where the settings were. I'm guessing you're not having any of the appradio crashing issue I'm having. I can't think of any other Cydia tweak installed that would cause it.

Hi, I´m a new user of pioneer SPH-DA02. I´m from Spain and my english is not good, sorry... 

Ok I´m Working in a hardware adaptor for iphone/ipad lighting to de DA02 head... BUT I need the pinout funtions in a wire from 30 pins to pioneer unit... (i´m looking for pins audio and video)... anyone knows???

The idea is to use two adaptors from apple, one from iPhone 5 to vga and lighting (have and work very well over vga screens) and another to lighting to 30 pin (for audio) one by one... Ok, the vga out can use with adaptor via to rca composite... (have one and work well) now have audio and video from iphone 5 to tv (for exemple) and want to connect to pioneer head But I dont know the pinout....

I think it can work, someone has proven ???

THIS IS THE IDEA

iphone5pioneer.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi, I am having trouble getting unsupported apps to show up in the iPhone appradio app. Here's what I have-

iPhone 4 6.1.3 (semi tethered 6.0)

Latest Appradio installed

Appradio Extensions 2.0.1-173

And I have added a few apps via iOS settings

Any help welcome

Hi, I am having trouble getting unsupported apps to show up in the iPhone appradio app. Here's what I have-

iPhone 4 6.1.3 (semi tethered 6.0)

Latest Appradio installed

Appradio Extensions 2.0.1-173

And I have added a few apps via iOS settings

Any help welcome

Did you go into the phone settings and set what you wanted to show???

Did you go into the phone settings and set what you wanted to show???

Thanks for the reply. Yes I added a few, but they don't show in the app on the phone, I tried a reboot too. Navfree is the only thing that shows up (green tick) the rest are just recomended apps

Wasn't there a "Home" button on prior versions of AppEx to let you get to the Home Screen of the iPhone (not the Home screen for App Radio on the head unit).  I believe the icon was an iPhone that said Home under it.  I have the latest version of AppEx but don't see an option to add that.  I see the Home option for Pandora but nothing under show in menu either.

It's already been discussed that it is not available in this version.

Ok thanks.  I was hoping to get control of the home screen's task bar (double clicking) via the head unit to kill all apps instead of doing it by the phone itself.  Although if it's really stuck, that probably wouldn't do much good anyway. :?

I managed to get all the apps I need up and running, but when I'm using any sat nav (TomTom, Waze, Freenav) I cant get the radio DAB or FM to work. I tried the double tap on the headunit and selected a source, but it just took me back to the sat nav with no sound.

Is it supposed to play the radio when using sat nav?

• RonS locked this topic