AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just tested it and it crashes constantly with AppEx installed. I would avoid 2.3.0 at this point.

Too late for me - I already updated - Is there anyway to go back to the previous version?

Can someone load up the previous version like was done earlier in this thread with an even earlier one?

Cheers.

Too late for me - I already updated - Is there anyway to go back to the previous version?

Can someone load up the previous version like was done earlier in this thread with an even earlier one?

Cheers.

The previous version should still be in your iTunes library. Delete the app from the phone then reinstall it from iTunes.

The previous version should still be in your iTunes library. Delete the app from the phone then reinstall it from iTunes.

Thanks - really appreciate the advice! Is the current version of the App only buggy with Jail-broken devices?

after updating the appradio programma @ appstore  to 2.3.0 the appradio app doesn't work. I had to disable appradio extensions and now it works again. so people who still want's to use there appradio extensions, do not update!!!!!

• RonS locked this topic