AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using Beta 2 with 2.50 FW....

This is probably the same for everyone, but this is my observation:

- Touch works the first time something is loaded, but if you go back to the Appradio app then load a different app, all you get is a black screen. You have to then go back to the iphone, close Appradio, then relaunch it.

Great job so far, Mike. Once this is polished up, I think I speak for everyone when we thank you in advance for finally making our Appradio "useful." Btw, while this has nothing to do with AppEx, is CarMediaPlayer absolutely useless for everyone else? It actually works about once every 20 times its loaded...Very aggravating.

Hey Mike

Thanks so much for "digging in" and fixing that which Pioneer is unable or not willing to do for us!

I've installed Beta 2, and everything that was working with your prior release is still working.

I'm having an issue with the new "controlling non-supported apps" feature. When I add the app to the App Radio screen and launch it, I'm still just getting a black screen after I click past the parking break screen. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Apps I've tried:

iHeartRadio

ooTunes

Its possible these are TV Out enabled apps already, so that might be my issue, but I'm not certain.

Current setup:

iPhone 4

App Radio 1: FW 2.45

App Radio App: 1.71

App Radio Ext: 1.9.9-2

Thanks so much for your effort!

PS: I'm also wondering how you started developing this iPhone Extension? I'd love to start learning, I have a basic understanding of the iPhone development environment and Objective C. Would you consider open sourcing this extension? I'd love to dabble :)

Thanks!

I got icons on my appradio screen but when I touch them all I got is audio and black screen, any tips? I try navigon, only audio no picture.

Solved. I re-install AppRadio 1.7.1. and it works!

Hi there,

Firstly, just wanted to say how pleased I am with the AppRadio Extensions add-on, it's superb!

Just wanted to ask if it's possible for an option so that the "AppRadio Intro" video that displays when you install the app on the phone could be forced each time the phone is connected (call me a geek, but I think it's really cool when showing people the radio).

Thanks guys,

Guy

• RonS locked this topic