AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

Uninstalled appsync and reinstalled incase of a problem with it but still having the same problem, saying you are not authorised to add this app

I'm gonna guess that the .IPA linked in this thread is probably not a cracked version so it's still tied to a certain iTunes account.

I'll crack my copy of 1.8.2 real quick and link it up here, let me know if that works for you.

Edit: The other file seems to not be cracked, like I thought, but it lets me load it into iTunes. Don't know if it would install on my phone though.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna guess that the .IPA linked in this thread is probably not a cracked version so it's still tied to a certain iTunes account.

I'll crack my copy of 1.8.2 real quick and link it up here, let me know if that works for you.

Edit: The other file seems to not be cracked, like I thought, but it lets me load it into iTunes.

Yeah it is attached to **ya*a@hotmail.com (deleted for privacy) it allows me to load into itunes but will not sync it to my phone

Here you go guys, a cracked version of v1.8.2 just in case you updated and lost your copy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wcn78oynqmtr2xq/AppRadio-v1.8.2cracked.zip?dl=0

Edit: I changed the link so now it downloads as a .zip file. There's no need to have two separate links for what is essentially the same thing.

Edited by odepaj
Updated download link

Odepaj - I am not able to DL/open our link with either ifile or myfile from my 4S. I desperately need a cracked 1.8.2 appradio version. Thanks in advance

It's a plain old .ipa file, download it from your computer, delete the normal AppRadio app from itunes and replace with the cracked 1.8.2 then sync it to your phone.

It's a plain old .ipa file, download it from your computer, delete the normal AppRadio app from itunes and replace with the cracked 1.8.2 then sync it to your phone.

Odepaj ~ I dwnloaded the package from your link and there is not a .ipa file in it at all..... just a whole bunch of differnent files along with a 10 second .avi film????

Does anyone else have a cracked version of appradio 1.8.2? I've been racking my brains trying to figure another way to revert back to 1.8.2. I actually have the orginal 1.8.2 on my itunes (my PC) but when I try to install it on my jailbroke 4S it starts and then pops up "Appradio can't not be installed" (just for information purposes - I did upgraade my appradio to 2.0 and then read this forum)

Odepaj ~ I dwnloaded the package from your link and there is not a .ipa file in it at all..... just a whole bunch of differnent files along with a 10 second .avi film????

What are you doing to download it? You should only have to left-click the link, it's directed at the .ipa in my dropbox account. There's no way it's giving you anything else.

Does anyone else have a cracked version of appradio 1.8.2? I've been racking my brains trying to figure another way to revert back to 1.8.2. I actually have the orginal 1.8.2 on my itunes (my PC) but when I try to install it on my jailbroke 4S it starts and then pops up "Appradio can't not be installed" (just for information purposes - I did upgraade my appradio to 2.0 and then read this forum)

Have you removed the updated 2.0 from your phone before you try to install your original 1.8.2?

Edit: If you still have your original 1.8.2.ipa you don't need a cracked version. You just need to figure out why iTunes is saying it can't be installed.

To Odepaj ~ Yes I did remove it (from my iphone) before I hooked it to my computer with the original 1.8.2 on my itunes... No luck..... Same error...

To the "downloading your cracked version via dropbox" question ~ All I am doing it left clicking on your link from a window 7 computer and saving.. It savs as a .zip and once

extracted.... it has multiple files in it... but no .ipa file.

On 1/27/2013 at 5:45 PM, showtime217 said:

To Odepaj ~ Yes I did remove it (from my iphone) before I hooked it to my computer with the original 1.8.2 on my itunes... No luck..... Same error...

That is really strange, it should sync back to your phone just like normal?

On 1/27/2013 at 5:45 PM, showtime217 said:

To the "downloading your cracked version via dropbox" question ~ All I am doing it left clicking on your link from a window 7 computer and saving.. It savs as a .zip and once

extracted.... it has multiple files in it... but no .ipa file.

Edit: Both links will now download as a zip file to make it easier for everyone.

The highlighted is your problem, the link is pointed directly at the .ipa file itself, no need to save it as a zip and extract it. If you have no option to save it as is, here it is in a zip file if you want to try it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wcn78oynqmtr2xq/AppRadio-v1.8.2cracked.zip?dl=0

Edit: I'm a little concerned that even a cracked .ipa might not install for you if iTunes is giving you problems with your original 1.8.2

Double edit: I'm not sure how strict avic411 mods are, but I'm sorry if this is to much hijacking in the thread.

Edited by odepaj
Updated download link
  • RonS locked this topic