AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, it´s work for me.

The beta for Ios6 works like Mike says but:

*When i used Siri, in Appradio i can see a windows like a phone call, no the normal siri windows you can see in iphone, so when i finish i have to reestar manually appradio from iphone.

*i got no Lag when scrool unsoported Apps. Mine is a 4S. 

*"Press on the black bars to the left or right of the app window to go back to the AppRadio app menu." it dont work.

Thanks very much Mike

The reason why when you use Siri you see the window like the one for the phone call is because you have your phone paired with Bluetooth on your unit, so when you invoke Siri, Siri communicates trough the unit, you can ether turn off Bluetooth on the phone or the unit or select not to use the Siri through the unit, by launching Siri and taping on the right Bluetooth Icon next to Siri's icon and select phone instead of Bluetooth...

Mike I want to say thanks for beta2 for iOS 6, killing app radio app every time was driving me crazy, on the next beta I would love to see the black bars act as home buttons to take us back to home on app radio on unsupported apps, so we don't have to double tap our phone's home button and switch to app radio app every time we want to change from one app to another. (Is this really difficult to get done?) Also I appreciate landscape for pretty much all applications except music because if I want to search for certain playlist it's in landscape and it has the weird album pictures so it makes a really hard to search for the music or playlist I want, is there a way to keep just the music app from going into landscape.

Thank you once again.

I just found a great solution For those who don't like the Cover Flow on the music application when they are using it on landscape in app radio, it is a cydia tweak called nocoverflow made by a developer called Ryan Petrich’s, and it works 100% with the ios6 beta 2 of appradio extensions. http://www.addictivetips.com/ios/disable-coverflow-in-iphone-music-app-for-use-in-landscape-mode/

I also tested the cydia tweak made by Daniel Juhn, called Landcape Tv out, this one allows the unsupported apps to go kind of full screen, you can still see the black bars on the sides but the black space above and under the unsupported app disappears as the app goes "full screen"

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone can help with this very small problem:

- If I listen to the head unit radio and then press the app button (to go into the unsupported apps menu) the head unit radio switches off.

Is it possible to use the head unit radio and use unsupported apps (e.g. Tomtom) at the same time?

Kind regards,

Mooooch

I think I got it fixed. Might been an issue with Aloud app.  Anybody using activator and AppRadio Ex.  Also the NoCoverFlow will be really nice when touch input works.  Will SBRotator work with this so Siri can rotate to landscape.  Opening apps with Siri works but it goes right back to AppRadio app instead of staying on the open app.  This would be cool to add.

I think I got it fixed. Might been an issue with Aloud app.  Anybody using activator and AppRadio Ex.  Also the NoCoverFlow will be really nice when touch input works.  Will SBRotator work with this so Siri can rotate to landscape.  Opening apps with Siri works but it goes right back to AppRadio app instead of staying on the open app.  This would be cool to add.

I am glad you found the problem, I will try the sbrotator tomorrow and see how it behaves with appradio extension beta 3..

The reason why when you use Siri you see the window like the one for the phone call is because you have your phone paired with Bluetooth on your unit, so when you invoke Siri, Siri communicates trough the unit, you can ether turn off Bluetooth on the phone or the unit or select not to use the Siri through the unit, by launching Siri and taping on the right Bluetooth Icon next to Siri's icon and select phone instead of Bluetooth...

Thanks very much Adrian, i´m going to try  with and without bluetooh and see the difference.

And for one of the mayor issues (no backgrounder in Ios6), ¿this could be a solution?

1.- http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r28007368-JB-iOS-6-and-Background-need-for-Colloquy-fix-found

Use InfinityTask and modify Appradio Default.plist and adjust the CQMultitaskingTimeout value to a large value with Ifile.

2.- Remove Background

EDIT: there´s lot of people that need an alternative to backgrounder for Ios6. Hope someone finaly solve the problem!!!!

Thanks very much Adrian, i´m going to try  with and without bluetooh and see the difference.

And for one of the mayor issues (no backgrounder in Ios6), ¿this could be a solution?

1.- http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r28007368-JB-iOS-6-and-Background-need-for-Colloquy-fix-found

Use InfinityTask and modify Appradio Default.plist [/size]and adjust the CQMultitaskingTimeout value to a large value with Ifile.[/size]

2.- Remove Background[/size]

EDIT: there´s lot of people that need an alternative to backgrounder for Ios6. Hope someone finaly solve the problem!!!![/size]

Have you been able to test this? I will give it a try, thanks for posting this here, hopefully is something mike can work with...

• RonS locked this topic