AVIC411.com

Custom Background Gallery

[quote name="CLOUSEAU"]As a kid I always thought the Knight Rider was neato, but now I look at what was KITT the 82 Trans AM and can't help thinking how in the hell did I ever think this car was cool. And well since the new Knight Rider is comming out in a few days I remembered what was so cool about that 82 KITT Trans AM and that was that glowing red voice comming from the dash when KITT spoke.

So please could someone come up with a cool moden day voice for KITT as background image or even the one in the new Night Rider GT500KR? It may help a few of us kids dreams come closer to becoming real...[/quote]

[url]http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9970&highlight=knight[/url]
thats so corny :lol:
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="deezp1"]Here is a Scarlett Johansson background that I made if anyone is interested:

[img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/deezp1/sj.jpg[/img][/quote]

i dont know if this can be done - perhaps some of you photoshop gurus can provide me with some input

can this picture of scarlett be put on a plain black background? also, once its there, can anyone slap a red pioneer logo somewhere on it? (maybe in the upper/lower left or something?
u guys are great these pics are absolutly amazing that u guys can do it thses good, i just got my D3 last week and got a few pics off of here, i was wondering if anyone could do me a huge favor and make me some, i have a indigo blue blazer extreme and was wondering if anyone can make one that has the xtreme emblem, and possibly a st.louis blues background thanks a lot if any one does it for me.
dammmmm...some of these backgrounds are bad ass!!!...i am getting my d3 installed tomorrow and i have looked back into these pages and grabbed a few. But what i am looking for are any of the following.

Red Chevy Bowtie with white background.
Carlos Santana (anything with Carlos)
Los Lonely Boys Logo
05 Chevy CrewCab Xtreme..........anything with the Xtreme logo on it.
Oakland Raiders

PEACE