AVIC411.com

Custom Background Gallery

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="kolizion"]carbon fibrer chrome porche krest[/quote]

Very Nice! Can we add "Navigation Loading" at the bottom for this one?

Also, would it be possible to take this one and change it a bit? Image below. Actually 2 different things.

1st - I would like to chance the gold in the crest to silver and the background to carbon similiar to this if posibble
[img]http://www.diseno-art.com/images/carbon_fibre.jpg[/img] . Basically the more realistic Carbon Fiber. The numbers and letters on the botton can also be silver.

2nd - Silver crest, same background, but black shaded instead of gold and silver letter.

Thanks!!!!

[img]http://avic411.com/forum/files/porschec911ltrsmsize_118.jpg[/img]
I suck at photoshop, so if somebody has time, could you take these two images and put them on a carbon fiber background? Maybe put the truck on the top center and put the logo across the bottom, or at the top right, which ever looks better. I would sure appreciate it.
[quote name="Mo-D"]I suck at photoshop, so if somebody has time, could you take these two images and put them on a carbon fiber background? Maybe put the truck on the top center and put the logo across the bottom, or at the top right, which ever looks better. I would sure appreciate it.[/quote]You didnt like the ones I sent you?
[quote name="Mo-D"]I'm sorry, I didn't realize you had sent any. What address did you send them to? I haven't received anything????[/quote]They are in your PM box right here. The top of you page should say "you have XX new messages."

I guess I should have just done this like I usually do :D
Weird, they were not in my PM box. Oh well, thanks though. I think I've finally figured out what I need. I would like the vehicle in it's original position (it looks better larger), the carbon fiber background and just the two emblems from this picture smaller in the position you have the FORD logo on the last one.

btw, how do you pull the vehicle out of the background like that? I can even see through the suspension in the rear. LOL I guess I'll learn one day.