AVIC411.com

Custom Background Gallery

[b]hey im wondering if someone would make me a background.... i got a nissan maxima....id want it to have the nissan emblem with maxima written bellow it or something, id have a hot girl on there but nothing too revealing i like the pic of jessica alba below, id like it to say navigation loading on it, and id like a cool design in the background of it all.... anyone want to help me out? itd be GREATLY appreciated!!! thanks a lot!!! :D

[/b]
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="DetailZ"]can someone PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE come up with a carbon fiber background with the integra type R emblem on it? please and I know there are many posts on here about how todo this but can you explain it simple for a dumb person....how do i get a background on my Z1?[/quote]
hey I was wondering if someone could please make me a background with jessica Alba in it preferably from sin city with a silver tundra double cab and maybe a logo......I know thats asking alot but damn I love jessica Alba and I can't find any tundra backgrounds whatsoever...much love for pics!
Here are a few backgrounds that I created with pictures that I've found around the internet... I don't own Photoshop so I haven't created backgrounds that are too far out there, but think a couple are still pretty good.

[url]http://www.sminntech.com/z1backgrounds/Corvette/[/url]

That link shows a few that ducatiboy did for the C5 and C6...

I love my D3 and am very happy with it and have the Bluetooth adapter, Sirius adapter and Ipod connector... I have ripped every one of my CD's and have loved every minute of it. I will post pictures of my install as soon as I am able to find my digital camera.

Anyone that can do something more with these, please do and post them here.
Thanks guys for all the help on this string. I've taken a few backgrounds from the page and tailored them a bit. I love this feature because I can hide my audio or Nav screen at night from being so bright and have a nice logo on a simple background. Take a look at what I use. BMW 530i with D3.