AVIC411.com

I have my z150 installed. Anxiously waiting for bypass info. Very satisfied so far.

Funny thing, it's advertised as being built for iPhone 5 and Android yet it isn't compatible at all with the iPhone 5 out of the box. Called Pioneer and they informed me that the firmware update for iPhone 5 compatibility will be released in the next couple of weeks. Just thought that was strange.

Maybe you could boot into testmode and copy navi.exe. With the exe, maybe pionara could see if he can patch-away the PB nag screen, as described here http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/35315-soft-parking-brake-mod-aka-safe-mode-bypass-menu/

I have my z150 installed. Anxiously waiting for bypass info. Very satisfied so far.

Funny thing, it's advertised as being built for iPhone 5 and Android yet it isn't compatible at all with the iPhone 5 out of the box. Called Pioneer and they informed me that the firmware update for iPhone 5 compatibility will be released in the next couple of weeks. Just thought that was strange.

Not sure on the 150, but the bypass listed for the 850 and 950 works well.  If the connector is the same, I would say its worth a shot. http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/36184-avic-x850bt-bypass/

I would try that, noxguy, but I'm afraid of damaging the radio if it isn't the bypass pin.

I can't remember off hand but I believe there were no empty pins on the z150 RCA harness beside of the mute wire (on the same row). I believe the empty pins were on the opposite row, just above (or below, depending how you look) of the mute wire. I think there were 3 empty pins. This is all by memory so I could be completely wrong.

Just not sure which to try and am afraid of damaging it.

• 2 weeks later...

Also, when i first installed unit i did the old relay bypass, ran my car up and down the while watching DVD....life was good. Now since then if I go over 5 mph video shuts off? Any ideas why it worked the first time and now doesn't any new bypass out there?