Garret 2mey's Z3 Drives...ARE AWESOME

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well,another fine job Garret ! the drive booted flawlessly and everything works great,thanks for the quality work,fast shipping,and what really means the most is the amazing communication skills that you have,really made me feel good about sending you money,thanks for answering all my silly & annoying questions promptly & courteously.

The service/price/fast shipping was a real good value.

you are a trusted person to deal with for sure.

thanks again,and I hope all is well for you.

Dan @ Sacramento.

• 3 weeks later...

Garret, you have been extremely professional and immediately attentive to my request for a 60GB drive replacement for my AVIC-Z2 to an AVIC-Z3 60GB upgrade. When the drive arrived it took me under fifteen minutes from opening the box removing the old drive installing the new drive and updating the new system. This included resetting the camera and pairing my iPhone again. Incredibly well written instructions and attention to detail on you part. Thanks again, Ray

• 2 weeks later...

Garret, it was very nice meeting you, and thank you for letting me interrupt your evening and come get my drive updated. I'm already seeing a difference in the maps, and I've updated most of the albums in the library that had no info before. Thanks again for the fast and courteous service :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had Garret upgrade my Avic Z2 to a Z3 a few years ago, and it has been working great. Now that pioneer finally released updated maps, I sent it back to Garret over the Thanksgiving holiday to have him update to the 2012 Tom Tom maps. I have to say I am impressed again at the service level provided and the quick return of my drive. Everything works perfect and I am happy I sent the drive to Garret rather than pay $120 to Pioneer for an upgrade disk. Thanks again Garret!

I had Garret upgrade my Avic Z2 to a Z3 a few years ago, and it has been working great. Now that pioneer finally released updated maps, I sent it back to Garret over the Thanksgiving holiday to have him update to the 2012 Tom Tom maps. I have to say I am impressed again at the service level provided and the quick return of my drive. Everything works perfect and I am happy I sent the drive to Garret rather than pay $120 to Pioneer for an upgrade disk. Thanks again Garret!

I did the same over Veterans day, for sure the best service ever. Very pleased to say the least.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just recieved my original Z1 drive back from Garret. I sent it to him On Monday and got it back today (Sat.) ready to go. Garret will not leave you hanging, He emails you through the whole process and does exactly what he says. My unit is now upgraded to Z3 with 2012 Tom Tom maps. Most all of my original settings are still in tact. If you need an upgrade or just want to add more hard drive space, Garret Toomey is the right man to see! Thanks Garret!

• 4 months later...

Have to give Garret props for the fast email responses and shipment of a new 60g hard drive to fix my almost dead z2. After talking to him and trying most everything else it was simply a bad drive. The new drive boots almost instantly compared to the old one that would take minutes if it even started to work at all. The install time was 10-15 minutes and purchasing a good quality Phillips screw driver will save you headaches on this part. By far the best purchase I have made towards the radio while I have had it the past two years.