AVIC411.com

Garret 2mey's Z3 Drives...ARE AWESOME

Garret is just an all around great guy. I bought a 60gb drive from him so I could upgrade my Z2. I was passing through the Dallas/Ft. Worth area so I simply stopped by his place to have him do a quick swap. It took less than 10min for him to pop out my old drive and install the new 60gb drive, which I am more than happy with. There is simply no reason to buy the disc from Pioneer when you can also get all the extras included with one of Garret’s drives. If you are thinking about upgrading just do it. There’s no better person to deal with than Garret.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Add me the long, long list of satisfied customers of Garret's!

The whole process end-to-end could not have been more smoothly or professionally handled. Garret was always available with good advice, even when it wasn't specifically about the hard drive swap.

Also, a shout-out to "isubsmith" for the tip on using a needle nose vise grips to remove the stripped screws. I don't own a dremel and the cheaper grips route worked perfectly for me! Definitely order the screws from Garret -- totally worth the extra clams.

The whole thing is so cheap and painless, I cannot recommend it enough.

Thanks Garret!

It will be there tomorrow :)

Ok I've been with vehicle repairs and moving but WOW! I love it. Garret you are an excellent guy that I wish that I had met years ago. Would have done more business with you then and definately would recommend others to do business with you! Think about it...where else can you get a bigger hard drive with new maps for less than the upgrade discs themselves? No where. Thanks a lot for your help! :cool::D:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Second drive I have gotten from him. The packing is very good and very complete. The first one went in like butter and worked perfect for my client. This one is to replace the drive in a Z1 that keeps locking up. If you want one or need one this is the guy to get it from.

Randy

Soundworks Mobile Audio

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I always throw out the best and the worst reviews and read whats left with a grain of salt.

I threw out the best reviews and none were left!

The only bad thing I can think of with Garrett is the fact that he lives in Texas... JUST KIDDING!

The 60G HDD arrived earlier than promised and I put off installation until I had some time.

The install took nearly 10 minutes... whew... I had to take a nap after.

I will do business with Garrett again!!

ps I don't have enough music CDs to fill the drive... anyone want to loan me a few hundred??

Bill in Idaho