AVIC411.com

Garret 2mey's Z3 Drives...ARE AWESOME

Just got my Z3 drive updated with the new maps from Garret. Again had awesome service, got the drive back in 2 business days from the time he received the drive. Garret is the MAN.

Also, he is very quick to respond to his emails. We traded emails numerous times, very helpful with all my questions!

Everyone should buy Garrets drives, even if you dont own a avic z series!!!

Thanks again Garret. :mrgreen:

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything came as expected. Price was reasonable. I paid extra for screws. A small screwdriver with tiny bits came with the box..thanks! No more stripped screws.

My original died. I bought a drive off ebay that wouldn't work right. I ended up imaging a drive I had around the house but suffered from random reboots every 2-10 minutes...quite annoying when using NAV.

The new drive is working great. It came with the right images for all the new XM/Sirius stations.

Thanks again!

I just wanted to say that I have worked with Garret twice now, once for my original Z2/Z3 upgrade and now with the Z3 maps upgrade. All I can say is I wish other businesses worked as well as Garret does. He confirmed he received my shipment within minutes of FedEx reporting they had dropped it off. He then completed the work within an hour and had it sent out shortly there after with another confirmation email.

He is the best, quickest and easiest to work with period.

Thanks for the help Garret!

What a great deal. The new map software is $120.00 from Pioneer. I had a Z1 with 30 Gb HD, now I have a Z3 with a 60 Gb HD. Garret bought my 30 Gb HD and Credited my CC the same day he received my HD. Garret is a very trustworthy person to do business with. Service was fast, I had my new HD in two days. It works well, no more error message about the grounded brake line. The mapping program still doesn't show my street(but that's not Garret's fault)

Thanks Garret. :D

I just wanted to add my kudos for Garret here - I ordered the 60G drive for my Z2 on a Monday. It arrived Wednesday afternoon and I had it installed that same evening. Piece of cake and what a great deal - especially compared to buying the maps CD from Pioneer. Garret is all that I read he was and then some!

Thank you Garret - u r the man :)

Ken

Hi Everybody,

This is the 2nd time I work with Garret. Once again my experience with him and his product has been great. I mailed him my drive and he quickly upgraded my map. I received it within 2-days and it was ready to go. I really appreciate his work and what he has done for me. He will always be my 1st choice in upgrading my Z1 Navigation System. I trust him with my equipment and his expertise in answering my questions. He is always available to address any questions about his work and product.

THANK YOU GARRETT!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I too had my pre-historic Z1 drive updated with Garret. Not only did he walked me to the removal of the drive (God didn't give me the technical gene), but he shipped it back the same day he got it!

For $50? You just can't beat this!

The end result is much more that what I expected. If you need to upgrade your Z drive, Garret is your man. Highly recommended.

:D

I will have to say that Garret is very fast, professional and his quality is great. He updated 2 of my drives a Z3 and a Z1 to Z3 with updated maps. He even copied all my music off one drive and placed it on my other so both drives were mirror images. He emailed me when he recieved the package in the mail and later that day when they were be mailed back. Thank you

• 3 weeks later...